Articulate is looking for its first ever Social Impact Manager to join its Culture Team. In this role reporting to the Chief Culture Officer you’ll be responsible for overseeing our social impact programs, producing social impact reports, and providing guidance to our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging (DIB) Committee and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) on meaningful metrics to drive organizational change. The ideal person for this role has led CSR, ESG, or social impact initiatives for mission-focused organizations. You will collaborate with Finance, Operations, Marketing departments and investors to ensure that our social impact efforts are tied to data-driven KPI’s and market opportunities.
What you’ll do:
- Own the production of our yearly Corporate Social Responsibility Report and other CSR, ESG, Human Capital Disclosures, and compliance metrics.
- Evolve the HCO Framework to include an index that correlates or regresses with sustained economic performance.
- Evolve the strategy, execution, and evaluation of our social impact programs that include or Cash for Change charitable giving, volunteering opportunities, and service sabbaticals.
- Determine what U.N. Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) are important to company, drive implementation, maintenance, and reporting.
- Lead social impact marketing campaigns aligned to corporate values.
- Oversee third-party social impact assessments, certification, and reporting.
- Lead external communications with partners for our social impact initiatives.
- Partner on internal and external engagement events to ensure social impact brand presence.
- Communicate regularly with employees on social impact wins and opportunities.
What you should have:
- Experience leading a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Environmental Social Governance (ESG) or social impact investment initiatives.
- Knowledge and experience leveraging social impact indexes to drive organizational transformation.
- A systems thinking and data-informed approach to your work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for internal and external audiences.
- Collaborative work ethic.
Articulate Global, LLC, is the leading SaaS provider of creator platforms for online workplace training. Founded by Adam Schwartz in 2002 and led by CEO Lucy Suros, Articulate provides creator tools and services that make it simple for enterprises and SMBs to develop, deliver, and analyze online workplace training that’s engaging and effective.
Increasingly, organizations must reskill employees for ever-changing remote and hybrid work environments, create learning cultures that attract and retain employees in a tight labor market, and use training to build more equitable, empowering, and engaging workplaces. Articulate helps organizations address these critical business needs with its creator platform for workplace training. Articulate 360—a suite of creator tools for online courses—was named the 7th most-loved product in the world by TrustRadius
. And Rise
—an all-in-one online training system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage—is the first creator platform for SMBs and departments within the enterprise. Articulate has more than 106,000 customers in 161 countries and counts all 100 of the Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2020 and a leader in building a human-centered organization
, Articulate is guided by a commitment to provide the best value to customers, do right by employees, and create an equitable, empowering workplace for all. As a human-centered organization, we honor people’s humanity knowing that each person’s unique history, vulnerabilities, and social location inform how we show up with one another. We embrace our connectedness, aware that what we do and say impacts others. We give each other grace because we are all works in progress, learning and evolving every day. And we take responsibility for ourselves and are serious about our accountability to each other. In all we do, we strive to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace while we drive results for the business and make a positive impact in the world. Read more about our values here
Articulate welcomes different voices and viewpoints and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, native language, pregnancy status, physical size, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.
(For information about Articulate's privacy practices, please view our Privacy Notice)