Hi. We’re Article Group, a product marketing agency. We are built to service the unique needs of innovative product companies.
That means we often work with product marketers at some of the most well known tech companies around (think: Google, Meta, Amazon, Salesforce etc.). It also means we’re a great partner for startups and early stage companies looking to leverage our suite of strategic and creative capabilities.
We focus on applying smart strategy, storytelling and creativity to areas we believe are most useful, and can always be more beautiful or interesting.
About this role:
The Senior Content Writer will be responsible for executing internal and client-facing content strategy to a cross-section of readers with varied knowledge and interests. They will use their industry knowledge to create compelling stories across a variety of mediums, including but not limited to long-form blog articles, narrative user stories, newsletters, webinar outlines, and social posts.
The Senior Content Writer will quickly learn to be a chameleon, able to write from a well of different voices all while staying mindful of a tight publishing schedule. Reporting into the Content Strategy Director and working in close collaboration with the Content, Engagement, and Strategy Teams, this person will have gold-standard communication skills and the ability to concisely synthesize their work for presentation. From pitch to delivery, they’ll ensure all content remains on-brand of the highest quality.
This is a dynamic role with the opportunity to take on various campaigns and responsibilities where one project may not look like the next. With a knack for quickly absorbing the goal, audience, and message of campaigns, the Senior Content Writer will create copy that fits the need on the first try.
- Translate creative briefs into inspiring, SEO-driven written content for our B2B partners
- Write all levels of copy for digital and offline media, ensuring that style, tone and voice are appropriately aligned with intended audience and client brand
- Collaborate across a variety of workstreams on cross-platform campaigns
- Work with the Content Strategy Director to convert strategic insights into compelling creative
- Ensure writing deliverables are edited and proofed for client reviews and final delivery
- Contribute to internal brand-building efforts
- Work with leadership to develop best practices for branded content
You’ll be an ideal candidate if you have:
- 5-7+ years of experience
- Experience articulating the subtle difference between content writing and copywriting
- Proven ability to effortlessly bend your tone to support any campaign or brand
- Extreme familiarity with an editorial publishing schedule
- Familiarity with the marketing needs of complicated b2b companies
- A mind that balances logic with imagination
- Demonstrated skill as an empathetic listener, communicator and collaborator
- Poise under pressure
- Resilience to accept criticism of your work
- Proficiency with G Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Calendar), and an ability to quickly learn and embrace new tools
This role is not for individuals seeking:
- Pie-in-the-sky creative ideation
- Occasional writing opportunities
- First-time experience within an agency or related service model
- Focus exclusively on a single creative discipline
- Deadline extension
Article Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
We started as a distributed team, and have barely skipped a beat in shifting to 100% remote. When it’s abundantly safe to work in and commute to our offices, we will re-open – but will remain flexible to remote collaboration.