Hi. We’re Article Group, a product marketing agency.* We work with the largest and most recognized product-led businesses like Amazon, Facebook & Google to find unexpected solutions to challenging marketing and communications problems. We design and execute creative systems to position, launch, and build audiences for digital products and brands. We love an ambitious value proposition, hard-to-reach audiences, and a demanding sales cycle.
Our services help executives navigate all aspects of audience engagement from positioning to campaigns to an always-on drumbeat of content. With our deep background in the tech space, we can translate complex information into engaging assets and content, quickly, strategically, and with style.
We’re working with incredible partners and clients to develop this fast-growing approach to marketing strategy and creative. Join us.
* What’s a product marketing agency?
All of the tech you use, from apps to hardware, Is considered a “product.” That’s what we market; mostly to enterprises, sometimes to consumers, always to our great delight.
The Associate Creative Director at Article Group leads project teams through conception and delivery of compelling b2b technology marketing campaigns and content artifacts. You will have accountability for creative problem-solving and project-team leadership, while still contributing to client-facing deliverables in a “hands-on” manner.
You will help our clients and our team determine creative solutions per audience and marketing intent, ensuring that ideas are right, not merely good. You will ensure work products are coherent and beautiful across messaging and design, whether within a suite of campaign deliverables or as singular object. In close collaboration with strategy and account / engagement management disciplines, you will gracefully represent Article Group to clients and own accountability for creative decisions.
You are capable of direct partnership with strategy and engagement leads to identify client problems and plan project level processes to tackle them. You can lead the creative effort by example as both a doer and delegator of tasks while giving concise actionable feedback to team members of all levels. Ultimately you are responsible for crafting and advocating for the integrity of the core creative vision with team members and clients.
- Leads project teams and manages creative processes and deliverables from conception through final delivery
- Advocates for the creative team to senior clients within workshops, presentations and problem-solving activities
- Improves internal efficiency and effectiveness by designing or refining workflows and guiding colleagues through process change
- Delegates or takes on copy work directly as required
- Supports junior team members via training, feedback and coaching for craft, communication, collaboration and process
- Partners regularly with strategy colleagues to understand client business and audience and ensure creative work fulfills strategic intent
- Partners regularly with engagement / project management colleagues to shape scopes of work, build pragmatic schedules and prioritize resources and attention
This role is not ideal for individuals seeking:
- “Hands off” authority
- First-time experience within an agency or related service model
- Focus exclusively on a single creative discipline
Article Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
We started as a distributed team, and have barely skipped a beat in shifting to 100% remote. When it’s abundantly safe to work in and commute to our offices, we will re-open – but will remain flexible to remote collaboration.