Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance consumer data. Our platform (APIs, components, and rules engine) enables innovative companies and developers to seamlessly integrate credit and identity data into their apps, websites or workflows. Founded by serial entrepreneurs (with several exits), we’ve been nearly doubling revenue annually. We’re looking for passionate and creative teammates to help us scale and supercharge the company. If you’re looking for autonomy, impact, and cutting-edge FinTech, we’d love to hear from you. Though fully remote, our team is the foundation of our success. We strive for diverse backgrounds, opinions, and approaches. We encourage respectful dissent, digging for the truth, so that we can deliver the best product for our clients and users. Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a clear mission stretch us individually and together.
We build RESTful API's using microservices built primarily in Go with some Node.js sprinkled throughout. We are looking for great engineers who know how to build scalable services to help consumers with their financial health and wellness via credit monitoring and identity protection. Interested? We'd love to hear from you! And we are always esp. happy to see any pointers you may have to your work on Git (GitHub, GitLab, etc.) or a personal Web site.
- Build RESTful web services in Go to be consumed by single page application(s).
- Use best practices to help us optimize for developer productivity, reliability, and scalability.
- Implement business logic using both code and MSSQL stored procedures.
- Provide comprehensive unit and functional testing for all routes, endpoints, and features.
- Mentor and coach existing development team on Go standards, tooling, and best practices.
- Design & build caching mechanisms such as using Redis to provide the fastest experience possible to our customers / web visitors.
- Participate in daily standup calls with the development team and project managers.
- All services built will run in a containerized Linux environment in Docker and Kubernetes.
- 5+ years of software development experience building SaaS products.
- Experience building web and mobile backend services. (Ideally using Go but we will train you on Go if needed.)
- Usage of Redis or similar technology for caching, message and job queues, etc.
- Experience as a team lead and mentoring junior developers.
- Experience with MS SQL database using stored procedures.
- Experience writing automated tests for both functions and service endpoints.
- Experience with grpc via protobuf to accelerate communication between micro-services.
- Frontend experience consuming RESTful web services using any framework (React, Angular, etc).
- Understanding of credit bureaus, credit reports, and credit related products.
Great products and great ideas don't happen by accident. Our goal is to grow through the recruitment of truly exceptional people, and we appreciate your application. Teamwork is the foundation of our success, and we look forward to getting to know more about you! Thank you again for considering Array—have an innovative day!
The Array Recruiting Team