ReciBioPharm, the biologics business unit of Recipharm AB, is a visionary contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) that partners with companies seeking to develop and manufacture complex biological drugs and innovative therapies. Our dedicated team, state-of-the-art facilities, and unparalleled resources are crucial for advancing products from development to commercial launch. Our vision is to be the trusted and innovative CDMO partner for advanced therapy pioneers, so that we can bring life-changing therapeutics to patients. We partner with our clients to make treatments that can benefit vast patient populations, working across many indications. ReciBioPharm’s mission is to change healthcare through our intrepid and daring team engaging with clients to develop, manufacture, and supply breakthrough therapies that transform lives.
The successful candidate will support the Process Sciences, Analytical Development and Data Science team for development and implementation of advanced process models for monitoring and control of mRNA therapeutics production. Candidate will work in a multidisciplinary team of scientists and engineers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsibilities include the development of MVDA and hybrid modeling and optimization using machine learning and empirical models for mRNA therapeutics.
- Identifying critical data and developing process models, simulation and control
- Utilizing multivariate modeling tools such as SIMCA, CAMO, SYntQ, etc…for data coming from various process and analytical equipment (Raman, UV, UPLC, CE, etc..)
- Develop hybrid models for mRNA process (ex: IVT, TFF, Chrom) and identifying CQAs using offline and online PAT with a goal to advance modeling for online product quality variable monitoring
- Responsibilities include collaborating with process and automation engineers for implementation of advanced models both in PD and GMP environment
- Participates in the review of research papers, intellectual property, and current literature to propose novel techniques for process improvement
- Yes. May oversee, manage, and provide guidance to the activities of lower-level team members.
Experience and Skills
- Expertise with analyzing data coming from process and analytical instrumentation, and test methodology (e.g. Raman, UV, UPLC)
- Knowledgeable with data acquisition systems, databases, chemometrics and machine learning
- Understanding of theories and principles of analytical chemistry
- Experience with spectroscopy and chromatography processes and process development
- Programming, modeling, simulation and automation experience
- Programming and statistical data analysis experience
- Computational modeling experit
- An ability and desire to learn and advance existing skills
- Proven track record of critical thinking/problem solving.
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic
- Attention to detail.
- Can independently perform tasks assigned.
- Can be flexible with changing priorities.
Who We Are
ReciBioPharm hires people who are committed and passionate to the goal of bringing life enhancing products to patients. We want top talent who will render ideas and a relentless desire towards accomplishing our mission; when a job becomes a passion, it makes you feel ALIVE.
Here at ReciBioPharm, we embrace ALIVE – our core values that we live and breathe daily! We are Agile, Leading, Innovating, Value Creating, and Engaging. Are you ready to come ALIVE with a daring and intrepid team? Don’t wait another minute; Apply today!
- This position requires a criminal background check and drug screening.
- COVID19 Vaccine required to come on site; Individuals seeking an exemption from this requirement for medical or religious reasons should reach out to Human Resources for an accommodation.
ReciBioPharm offers a very competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, prescription drug coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k), and generous vacation and time off policies among other attractive benefits. We operate in a world class facility to attract the best and brightest talent to work collaboratively in our mission to bring novel therapies to the patients who need them most.
ReciBioPharm is an Equal Opportunity Employer.