ReciBioPharm, the biologics business unit of Recipharm AB, is a visionary contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) that partners with companies seeking to develop and manufacture complex biological drugs and innovative therapies. Our dedicated team, state-of-the-art facilities, and unparalleled resources are crucial for advancing products from development to commercial launch. Our vision is to be the trusted and innovative CDMO partner for advanced therapy pioneers, so that we can bring life-changing therapeutics to patients. We partner with our clients to make treatments that can benefit vast patient populations, working across many indications. ReciBioPharm’s mission is to change healthcare through our intrepid and daring team engaging with clients to develop, manufacture, and supply breakthrough therapies that transform lives.
The Quality Control Analyst III will primarily be responsible for supporting and leading late phase and commercial quality control activities. This highly motivated member of the Quality Unit will support the organization through the execution of activities such as raw material testing, release testing, stability testing, and environmental monitoring. This Quality team member will be responsible for initiating and assisting in investigations and troubleshooting while adhering to cGMP and GDP practices.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Actively participates in fostering a positive, collaborative work culture
- Authoring and revision of standard operating procedures, test methods, protocols, and reports
- Participate in execution of raw material testing, stability testing, environmental monitoring, critical utility monitoring, method qualifications, technical transfers, release testing, and method validations
- Testing of material utilizing methods such as HPLC, Cell based assays, FTIR, qPCR, Karl Fischer, Gel electrophoresis, bacterial enumeration, and bioburden
- Data analysis and review
- Initiate and participate in laboratory investigations including deviations and out of specifications
- Perform equipment calibrations and analysis of cell viability
- Execute method and equipment troubleshooting and optimization, as needed
- Maintain documentation in accordance with GDP
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Skills
- B.S. degree in science or a life science-related field of study
- 5+years of experience in Quality Control in GMP environment
- Experience with the following instrumentation: FTIR, Electrophoresis, ELISA testing Preferred
- Proficiency in culture of microbiological organisms, operation of microscopes, and equipment calibrations (e.g. pH meters and balances)
- Strong technical laboratory skills (e.g. pipetting, weighing, and measuring pH)
- Experience with writing standard operating procedures
- Familiarity with FDA, ICH, and EU Regulations and Guidelines
- Involvement in continuous improvement initiatives and laboratory investigations
- Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO) or Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) experience desirable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications
- Strong organizational and analytical skills; able to prioritize and manage through multiple complex processes/projects
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Detail-oriented and highly motivated with excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to work independently and stay on task in a fast-paced environment without direct supervision.
- Ability to function in a rapidly changing environment and balance multiple priorities simultaneously.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bending, standing, walking, lifting, sitting, carrying, stooping, crouching, kneeling repetitive motions typing- filing - writing
- Ability to lift and carry 25 pounds
- Travel <10%
- This is a laboratory-based position that may require some non-standard working hours including early mornings or later evenings on weekdays and weekends to support global prospective and current clients.
Who We Are
ReciBioPharm hires people who are committed and passionate to the goal of bringing life enhancing products to patients. We want top talent who will render ideas and a relentless desire towards accomplishing our mission; when a job becomes a passion, it makes you feel ALIVE.
Here at ReciBioPharm, we embrace ALIVE – our core values that we live and breathe daily! We are Agile, Leading, Innovating, Value Creating, and Engaging. Are you ready to come ALIVE with a daring and intrepid team? Don’t wait another minute; Apply today!
- This position requires a criminal background check and drug screening.
- COVID19 Vaccine required to come on site; Individuals seeking an exemption from this requirement for medical or religious reasons should reach out to Human Resources for an accommodation.
ReciBioPharm offers a very competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, prescription drug coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k), and generous vacation and time off policies among other attractive benefits. We operate in a world class facility to attract the best and brightest talent to work collaboratively in our mission to bring novel therapies to the patients who need them most.
ReciBioPharm is an Equal Opportunity Employer.