Technical Service Support Analyst
Arqit is a leader in post quantum encryption. It has deployed a PaaS to classified government and large enterprise customers. It recently published a peer reviewed security proof proving that Arqit is the only company in the World which can generate zero trust and quantum safe end point symmetric key agreement at scale.
Our technology is transformational, years ahead of rivals and solves the biggest problem in tech today. We are on a journey to hyperscale. Arqit trades on Nasdaq as “ARQQ”. Arqit has brought together a world-leading team of pioneers in engineering and cryptography, and our team continues to grow in size and purpose to match the ambitions of the business.
Our team is scaling
To expand our Customer Service Centre, we are looking for motivated and reliable colleagues to help us provide customer delivery services to internal and external customers. As a Technical Service Support Analyst, your main responsibility would be End-to-End service delivery monitoring with technical troubleshooting.
You will be working predominantly from our high-spec new central London office, and there will be flexibility around working from home.
What you’ll be doing
- Understanding and supporting End-to-End ITIL Management Lifecycle through IT Service Management tools including Order, Incident, Problem, Change, Asset Data Handling and Knowledge Management.
- 1st Level handling tasks are part of your daily routine
- Quality check and processing of incoming tickets via ticket tools, emails, chat and phone based on predefined Knowledge Base documents and work instructions.
- Ensuring adherence to agreed service levels
- Maintaining and improving customer satisfaction, providing consistent customer experience
- Monitoring all tickets and escalating issues in line with company processes to ensure customer demands are met
- Identifying own development needs in line with business objectives.
- Working in shifts to cover 24-hour service support for our company’s products
What we’re looking for
- You have at least 2 years’ experience of IT Service Desk / IT Service Centre and would like to use your learned skills in a different service area
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written)
- You are interested in customer service and have confidence in communication with internal and external customers
- You would like to use your language capability as a base for your daily work
- You have good working knowledge of Windows 7/10, MS-Office and ITSM tools and a good understanding of ITIL service lines
- You have good interpersonal, literacy and numeracy skills
- You are customer service orientated with demonstrated abilities
- You can work under supervision, follow instructions and procedures as well as work independently
- You can learn new tasks/areas quickly and willing to progress as well as to motivate others
- You demonstrate an organized approach to work, you can do structured work under pressure and are result-oriented
- You have good administrative skills.
- NB: Applicants must be willing and able to undergo security clearance vetting