Technical Sales Engineer, Telco & IoT
Arqit is a leader in post quantum encryption. It has deployed a PaaS to classified government and large enterprise customers. It recently published a peer reviewed security proof proving that Arqit is the only company in the World which can generate zero trust and quantum safe end point symmetric key agreement at scale.
Our technology is transformational, years ahead of rivals and solves the biggest problem in tech today. We are on a journey to hyperscale. Arqit trades on Nasdaq as “ARQQ”. Arqit has brought together a world-leading team of pioneers in engineering and cryptography, and our team continues to grow in size and purpose to match the ambitions of the business.
Our Sales team is growing
Arqit has brought together a world-leading team of pioneers and we now have new opportunities for Pre-Sales Engineers for North America. Our head office for North America is in the DC area, and we welcome applications from candidates based anywhere in the USA who are able and willing to travel between office, customer and home working facilities.
- You will be an integral member of our Worldwide Sales & Commercial team with a focus on the Telecommunications & Internet of Things/Industry 4.0 Sectors (carriers, system integrators, management consultants, OEM’s, hyperscalers, and Enterprise customers)
- This is a team of subject-matter-experts & world-leading commercial personnel who are passionate about delivering solutions for our customers, partners, and prospects
- This team is multi-cultural, energetic, and results-oriented
- You will work directly with our customers and partners to understand their technical requirements, challenges
- You will help them design and implement innovative solutions that help them fully benefit from our products. You will also deliver and develop training, work with our R&D and product teams to help develop our services and be a customer advocate within Arqit.
- You will help customers and partners to identify integration points with the Arqit stack, and help our customers and partners integrate our capabilities into their products along with our delivery, product management, and engineering teams
- Develop & present technical presentations and customised demonstrations of Arqit, to customers, prospects & partners
- Organise technical workshops based on customers’ and partners’ business needs
- Engage with customers, prospects and partners with training and enablement activities related to Arqit Solutions
- As a solution finder, suggest potential solutions and/or alternatives to key customer and partner challenges
- Act as a technical project manager for customer projects, working with our partners, delivery, product house & engineering teams
- Support sales team in qualifying potential opportunities with current customers, partners and prospects
- Develop technical responses for customer requests for information and proposals (RFI, RFP…)
- Analyse customers’ processes and Arqit solutions value
- Act as the customers’ technical advocate with our Product Management organization
Your Skills and Knowledge:
- 8+ years technology sales expertise in IoT, Enterprise mobility, mobile digital services, and adjacent spaces with a good working knowledge and understanding of the evolving ecosystem and their solution requirements
- Proven track record of building successful Sales / Business Development relationships with mobile and/or IoT/Automation ecosystem players or with large Enterprises for mobility or IoT/Automation solutions
- Experience with using sales tools with regards to account engagement and customer proposals
- Success in managing multiple complex projects concurrently and delivering results under tight timelines
- Relationship-builder who is solutions-oriented; strong personal initiative and good judgement
- Excellent oral and written communications skills. Ability to deliver insightful recommendations in a persuasive and thoughtful manner up to and including CXO
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving orientation. Ability to uncover and deconstruct complex business problems and opportunities
- Desire to succeed in a demanding, innovative, and entrepreneurial environment
- A quantifiable track record of success demonstrated by revenue & professional growth
- Strong experience with direct touch solution selling but also familiarity with the channel sales model and working in a team selling environment
- Proven success established customers and contacts, and solid territory knowledge
- Previous people management experience in relevant industry
- Deep understanding of software architecture and the ability to identify integration points rapidly
- Demonstrable experience in software development and/or a support role
- Experience with cybersecurity and networking (NGFWs, Routers, Switches, web gateways, CASB, SASE etc.)
- Professional Service Engineering or similar (such as consultancy) experience
The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and will enjoy working for an exciting and innovative technology company. You will have a genuine passion for network technologies, cybersecurity, cryptography, data protection and enjoy problem solving.