Senior Product Manager
We have a Purpose: we use transformational quantum encryption technology to keep safe the data of our governments, enterprises and citizens. You can be a part of that purpose. Join a team where every member is valued in our work solving a big problem impacting people and outcomes around the globe. Our business is about trust in data and we start with trust in you.
Arqit has brought together a world-leading team of pioneers and we now have a new opportunity for a Senior Product Manager. The role may involve working in our London office or in our regional operations centre, and there will be considerable flexibility around working from home. We believe that inclusivity makes us a stronger, happier team, with better decision-making and greater ability to connect with all customers, and we are committed to maintaining a working environment which is welcoming and supportive.
We are looking for a highly-experienced Senior Product Manager who is passionate about understanding complex systems and turning them into easy to consume SaaS or IaaS products that deliver value to customers. You will need to be technical in nature, but with the ability to work with customers and understand markets and industries. You will need to demonstrate analytical thinking and the ability to both champion the voice of the Customer and also an understanding of market based trends and potential product offerings. The role also requires business analysis to be able to convert potential products into a business plan that has buy in from the business.
You will be one of the first Product Managers in a high growth UK based start-up reporting to the Chief Product Officer and therefore have a wide range of responsibilities with significant personal growth opportunities. Together with the Engineering Teams and GTM teams you will drive the requirements, design, build and launch of a once-in-a-generation solution to market.
What you will be doing
- Working with customers to understand their business problems and processes to ensure that we bring a product to market that fits.
- Managing requirements gathering, prioritizing and negotiating with business stakeholders to ensure the delivered solution meet or exceed end user’s expectations.
- Identification of market requirements and sizing market opportunities and competitive landscape to build business plans.
- Acting as a “voice of the Customer” to champion customer and market requirements
- Defining the pricing strategy and input into the GTM strategy
- Leading solution identification and selection
- Helping facilitate clear communication and coordination between business stakeholders, IT delivery teams, and vendors.
- Defining and agreeing project scope, outputs, and timescale, quality and cost criteria to ensure business requirements are understood and agreed.
- End to end delivery of a product through the full life cycle.
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders to enable the achievement of project objectives.
- Managing Product risks, issues, dependencies, and benefits to enable the achievement of project objectives.
What we’re looking for
- Significant experience in a senior Product Management role delivering a technically complex SaaS/IaaS product to market
- A commercial understanding and awareness of the business models required for successful products in the market
- Experience with the complexity of building a running IaaS/SaaS application in the cloud
- Ideally have experience of Security and Cryptographic products and services
- Strong communication skills so as to quickly gain credibility with senior and technical stakeholders
- Experience in leading, managing and mentoring a team
- Expertise in Agile methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail to help drive business decisions
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and decision-making skills
- Ability to work in the UK, and ability to gain UK security clearance are both essential