What does the future of work look like using Around 🔮? Just ask these amazing companies who use us every day... Canva, Asana, Productboard, Miro, Automattic, Uber, HitRecord, Netflix, Murmur, Hopper, Sweetgreen, Deepnote, Coursera, and the list goes on.
We’re hiring a Head of Content & Social to develop, manage, and execute our content marketing strategy. This person will be our first content hire and own all things organic social. As a key member of the marketing team, responsible for creating engaging content that amplifies our brand, differentiates our product, and allows us to make meaningful connections with our audience.
🚀 What You'll Do
- Develop and execute on a comprehensive content strategy to support customer acquisition and drive brand awareness, as well as deepen customer trust
- Build a multi-channel editorial calendar that supports a regular cadence of content aligned to the customer journey (blog posts, videos, infographics, etc.)
- Own the Around blog and manage internal/external writers
- Own and manage social media strategy to increase followers and engagement, defining key channels for investment, along with creating calendars and strategies for each
- Write engaging and on-brand posts and replies for different social channels
- Work with growth marketing to synchronize content and campaigns with paid across multiple social channels
- Work with design team to generate assets/collateral that support content marketing initiatives
- Develop our editorial style guide and tone guidelines to ensure cohesive brand voice
- Measure and optimize the effectiveness of our content by developing reporting, KPIs, and metrics for each channel
- 5+ years of proven experience leading content and organic social marketing within the B2B SaaS space
- Samples of engaging marketing materials such as social posts, e-books, blog posts, case studies, videos, infographics, emails, etc.
- Proven track record of producing both short and long-form content and editing copy for consistency of brand tone and voice
- Excellent copyediting, communication & project management skills
- Experience using analytics to determine the impact and effectiveness of content programs
- Experience with SEO best practices and keyword research
✨ Bonus Points
- Experience in both B2B and B2C, ideally for a product with a freemium pricing model
- Experience as an early marketing hire at a venture-backed startup (i.e. you love building startups)
🙋🏽♀️ Who You Are
- An exceptional writer with superior written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and process-driven with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining high attention to detail
- Ability to work with a broader team and independently as a self-starter
- Highly adaptable and comfortable working in fast-paced, early-stage startup environments
- Scrappy with a growth mindset and a drive for continuous improvement
- A creative thinker and self-starter who loves rolling up their sleeves
We’re a small, but mighty 100% remote team that’s growing fast, so everyone that joins has a direct impact on the direction and success of the company. Today’s hires will be tomorrow’s leaders. We strive for an open, flat, collaborative, work-hard-play-hard environment.
We are looking for experienced individuals who want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where everyone’s opinions and efforts are valued. We hire outstanding professionals and give them the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values learning, growth, and hard work. If all of this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you!
PS... by submitting your application you confirm you've read our privacy notice for candidates.