Join our thrilling journey to improve how teams collaborate in real-time interactions! We want to give our users the ability to actually collaborate during video calls. Check our Notion page that we made for you here.
What people are saying about Around: http://bit.ly/around-love 🥰
🙋🏻♀️ About You
- You are highly empathetic, genuinely curious, and passionate to build world-class product.
- You watch the market closely and strive to be "the first to know" about anything that could be related to the product
- You are well organized and manage the backlog (Scrum or Kanban), groom stories with developers on a regular basis.
- You have a good feel for UX and care about the details where it pushes the needle.
- You are a great communicator in convincing someone by building a strong case and you excel in navigating conflicts.
- You are available to others and open to discussions, changes, improvements, and suggestions.
- You are excited about the remote collaboration. You see the future in fully distributed teams! You will be working with an international team in Europe and US.
🖐🏻 Bonus points
- You understand tech stacks required for building realtime communication apps.
- You have some insights into design.
- You have started new initiatives from scratch!
🚀 What You'll Be Doing
- Talking to users on regular basis, drive user testing, understand the personas deeply.
- Making informed decisions and build cases to rally team around solving problem or building a new feature
- Studying and define analytics to be collected, create reports for the team (Mixpanel, other tools), find signals that have an impact on building specific features.
- "Beating the drum", be in the center of what's happening in the product and navigating the communication flow.
- Hunting down blockers and keep unblocking everyone.
🛠 Tools You'll Be Using (your PM tech stack)
- Various dev tools + Terminal to compile the latest build of the app locally and test new features, provide feedback to the devs
- UX design tools including Figma, Photoshop
- Notion, Google docs
We're an early-stage startup with 25 team-members and growing fast. We have an HQ is in Redwood City, California, but we are a remote first company with a worldwide team across US and Europe.
Our leadership team are serial entrepreneurs with 15 years of experience working with teams remotely. We are obsessed with building a healthy remote culture and improving how teams collaborate while not in the same physical location. We practice what we preach with the Around.co team spread out across the world. We are backed by premier Silicon Valley venture capital firms.
Position is remote from anywhere in the USA.
Candidate must have US-work authorization and be located in the USA.