Join us on a thrilling journey to improve how teams work together in real-time interactions! We want to give our users the ability to actually collaborate during video calls. Check our Notion page that we made for you here.
What people are saying about Around: http://bit.ly/around-love 🥰
This is a remote opportunity for someone based in the US on EDT.
🚀 What You'll Be Doing
- Talking to users on regular basis, drive user testing, understand the personas deeply.
- Making informed decisions and building cases to rally the team around solving a problem or building a new feature.
- Studying and defining analytics to be collected, creating reports for the team using Mixpanel or other tools, and finding signals that have an impact on building specific features.
- "Beating the drum" and being in the center of what's happening in the product and navigating the communication flow.
- Hunting down blockers and keep unblocking everyone.
🖐🏻 Bonus points
- You understand the tech stacks required for building real-time communication apps.
- You have some insights into design.
- You have started new initiatives from scratch!
🙋🏽♀️ About You
- You are highly empathetic, genuinely curious, and passionate to build a world-class product.
- You watch the market closely and strive to be "the first to know" about anything that could be related to the product
- You are well organized and manage the backlog (Scrum or Kanban), and groom stories with developers on a regular basis.
- You have a good feel for UX and care about the details where it pushes the needle.
- You are a great communicator in convincing someone by building a strong case and you excel in navigating conflicts.
- You are available to others and open to discussions, changes, improvements, and suggestions.
- You are excited about the remote collaboration. You see the future in fully distributed teams! You will be working with an international team in Europe and the US.
🛠 Tools You'll Be Using (your PM Tech Stack)
- Various dev tools + Terminal to compile the latest build of the app locally and test new features, provide feedback to the devs
- UX design tools including Figma, Photoshop
- Notion, Google Docs
💰 Competitive Compensation + Stock Options
💻 MacBook Pro + Accessories + High-Quality Audio/Video Equipment
🏥 US-based: Medical Insurance including Health, Dental, Vision
💰 401K + Match
💗 Home-Office Stipends for Remote Work
🌴 Unlimited Vacation and Sick Days
👶 Parental Leave and Fertility Benefits
🏋 Monthly Gym and Wellness Stipend
📚 Learning Budget (online courses, books, conferences, language lessons)
We’re a small, but mighty 100% remote team that’s growing fast, so everyone that joins has a direct impact on the direction and success of the company. Today’s hires will be tomorrow’s leaders. We strive for an open, flat, collaborative, work-hard-play-hard environment.
We are looking for experienced product managers who want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where everyone’s opinions and efforts are valued. We hire outstanding professionals and give them the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values learning, growth, and hard work. If all of this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you!
We're an early-stage startup with 30+ team members and growing fast. Our HQ is in Redwood City, CA, but we are a remote-first company with a worldwide team across the US and Europe.
Our leadership team is made of serial entrepreneurs with 15 years of experience working with distributed global teams. We are obsessed with building a healthy remote culture and improving how teams collaborate while not in the same physical location. We practice what we preach with the Around team spread out across the world. We are backed by premier Silicon Valley venture capital firms.