Armis is looking for a few of the very best people in their field to join our A-team of big thinkers, doers, movers, and shakers. This unique opportunity truly offers the best of all worlds—start up culture, enterprise level benefits and security, and top pay for the industry. Got your attention yet? Good, keep reading, it only gets better.
Ok, so what exactly does Armis do?
Connected assets are growing at an explosive rate, across every industry and every geo. In today’s world of smart devices and BYOD, these assets come from every direction and are found in every possible environment and industry. And they’re critical to success for every enterprise. And because every single asset represents a very real potential vulnerability, they’re also the last line of defense against today’s sophisticated cyber criminals.
Armis gives companies of every size—across every industry and geo—complete asset visibility, contextual intelligence, and continuous security. We have partnerships and integrations with the planet’s leading tech and cybersecurity players. And we’re building an incredibly smart and diverse global team of thought-leading technologists, creative visionaries and proven game changers who are ready to take Armis to the next level.
Armis Data Infrastructure team is responsible for shaping and improving Armis data ingestion, storage, processing and access infrastructure on a daily basis.
It is also responsible for making the work of a data scientist easier by providing reliable infrastructure on which training and predictions can be tested and delivered into production.
We work closely with other R&D teams to enable them to become agile and efficient with data.
As a fast growing company, we face new challenges everyday with regards to the scale of our data, and the ability to process it faster, and to be able to query it.
We are processing Billions of events every day, and Petabytes of raw data every day, and this is just the beginning..
Armis R&D strives to hire highly independent, innovative and responsible engineers who share our passion for technology, quality and speed.
- Work with teams to build and evolve data infrastructure tooling and data engineering to enable data driven decision-making
- Design and implement all aspects of data infrastructure tooling: ingestion, storage, orchestration, processing and access. You will acquire in depth experience and knowledge in technologies such as Kafka, Spark, Airflow, Parquet, Presto and many others.
- Work on tools and flows, and improve the way Armis is delivering data science products back into the system.
- Experience of at least 5+ years with data streaming application, performance optimization and scaling out data across the world.
- Coding experience in high throughput real time data processing as well as analytic systems.
- Experienced with POCing different Big Data technologies and rolling out new solutions to production environment.
- Experienced with Data Science related infrastructure.
- At least 3 years of developing and maintaining a large production system
- Passion to create the best working software, learn cutting edge technologies and a constant craving for becoming a better engineer
- The mentality of a team player, sense of ownership and of urgency
The choices you make in your career journey matter. You want to do interesting work in an important field while also having time to live your life, which is why we place so much value in your life-work balance. Armis sets you up for success with comprehensive health benefits, discretionary time off, paid holidays including monthly me days, and a highly inclusive and diverse workplace. Put your unique experiences and perspective to work in an environment where they will enable you to thrive, grow, and live your life with integrity.
Armis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We never discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected (or not) status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization.