Arlo Solutions (Arlo) is an information technology consulting services company that specializes in delivering technology solutions. Our reputation reflects the high quality of the talented Arlo Solutions team and the consultants working in partnership with our customers. Our mission is to understand and meet the needs of both our customers and consultants by delivering quality, value-added solutions. Our solutions are designed and managed to not only reduce costs, but to improve business processes, accelerate response time, improve services to end-users, and give our customers a competitive edge, now and into the future.
Arlo is in search of a Cyber Analyst - Force Design, Readiness, and C2 Assessments to deliver consistent, responsive, and technical Cyberspace Oversight Support for the Office of the Principal Cyber Advisor (PCA). The Analyst will provide technical expertise and policy oversight support for the day-to-day operations to implement the DoD Cyber strategy and to integrate cyberspace activities across the entire DoD. Areas to support may include but not limited to, general support services including writing and analysis and cyberspace operations and analytic support...
Onsite at the Mark Center- Alexandria, VA
Job Responsibilities and/or Success Factors
- Conduct deliberate analysis supporting the development of cyber workforce and readiness policy guidance in DoD. Develop metrics to track progression of implementation of DoD Cyber Workforce Strategy.
- Assist the office of the PCA with implementing, leading and sustaining DoD’s cyber manpower strategies and human capital initiatives.
- Manage competing cyber manpower priorities/tasks across the Department.
- Evaluate the performance of cyber workforce programs to ensure implementation in accordance with established statutory and regulatory guidance.
- Identify program efficiencies or opportunities within cyber workforce programs, projects and activities to obtain cost savings.
- Use knowledge of readiness standards and requirements with the associated metrics to assess the ability of organizations (e.g. the joint force) to meet specific demands (e.g., cyber warfighter) for assigned mission areas.
- Conduct deliberate analysis supporting USCYBERCOM’s Joint Force Trainer and Joint Force Provider roles, to include identification of mission essential tasks and readiness reporting.
- Assist the Office of PCA to develop, promote and implement effective organizational strategies to foster learning environments that enhance the professional, technical, and leadership skills of a diverse Cyber workforce.
- Identify cyber workforce issues to bring forward to departmental venues and discussions.
- Conduct deliberate analysis supporting the development of cyber force design guidance and C2 structures in DoD. Identify gaps in the Department’s cyber operations posture and recommend mitigations.
- Identify cyber force design and C2 issues to bring forward to departmental venues and discussions.
Education and Minimum Qualifications
- Must have a current and active Top-Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Bachelors in a related field from an accredited university/college.
- Minimum 5 years of combined Joint, Interagency, OSD, or Service Headquarters experience performing work with the Cyber Mission Force (CMF) or the Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) community.
- Minimum 5 year of experience managing cyber manpower initiatives; coordinating programming and budget issues; preparing manpower and workforce products (i.e., executive briefs, decision papers, information papers, talking points, analysis, etc.); and representing senior leadership in cyber operations.
- Master’s degree in a related field from an accredited university/college.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, we evaluate qualified candidates in full consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other protected status.