Arlo Solutions (Arlo) is an information technology consulting services company that specializes in delivering technology solutions. Our reputation reflects the high quality of the talented Arlo Solutions team and the consultants working in partnership with our customers. Our mission is to understand and meet the needs of both our customers and consultants by delivering quality, value-added solutions. Our solutions are designed and managed to not only reduce costs, but to improve business processes, accelerate response time, improve services to end-users, and give our customers a competitive edge, now and into the future.
Arlo is in search of an Assessment Analyst to support our OUSD I&S contract. This contract supports Defense intelligence, counterintelligence, or security Components and exercises planning, policy, and strategic oversight over all DoD intelligence, counterintelligence, and security policy, plans, and programs.
Onsite at the Pentagon in Arlington, VA
Job Responsibilities and/or Success Factors
- Produce executive-level reports, briefs, staff packages, and decision-support analysis. Estimated quantity is three per week.
- Develop methodologies for analyzing organizational/program performance data and in using interactive data visualization programs. Estimated quantity is two per month.
- Provide unique and timely analysis on a range of pressing, strategically focused issues using multi-source data in the context of inter-disciplinary techniques and methods.
- Provide guidance in selecting, designing, and applying analytic methodologies.
- Perform research/modeling and analysis to meet strategic planning and management.
- Design and perform analytical studies to inform decision-making and support resource decisions. Analysis will be performed daily.
- Strong clients focus and commitment to continuous improvement, ability to proactively network and establish relationships.
- Manage multiple priorities in a high-paced and fast-changing environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
Education and Minimum Qualifications
- Must have a current and active TS with SCI eligibility.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of relatable experience and within the DoD or Intelligence Community (IC) headquarters environment.
- Three (3) years of experience understanding and applying advanced analytical concepts.
- Five (5) years of experience in understanding quantitative and qualitative analyses and applying methodologies for analyzing organizational/program performance data.
- Lean six sigma or other like process improvement certification.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, we evaluate qualified candidates in full consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other protected status.