Arlo Solutions (Arlo) is an information technology consulting services company that specializes in delivering technology solutions. Our reputation reflects the high quality of the talented Arlo Solutions team and the consultants working in partnership with our customers. Our mission is to understand and meet the needs of both our customers and consultants by delivering quality, value-added solutions. Our solutions are designed and managed to not only reduce costs, but to improve business processes, accelerate response time, improve services to end-users, and give our customers a competitive edge, now and into the future.
Arlo is in search of a Data Developer to support our OUSD I&S contract. This contract supports Defense intelligence, counterintelligence, or security Components and exercises planning, policy, and strategic oversight over all DoD intelligence, counterintelligence, and security policy, plans, and programs.
Onsite at the Pentagon in Arlington, VA
Job Responsibilities and/or Success Factors
- Design, develop, and apply a variety of decision analytics, mathematical and statistical techniques, data mining, modeling and simulation, and other analytic methods combined with Defense and/or IC judgment to address operational and planning challenges to facilitate senior leadership decisions. Estimated quantity is two per month.
- Apply various optimization techniques to generate solutions to large-scale optimization problems. Estimated quantity is two per week.
- Develop automation requirements; assist in acquisition processes for desired automation options. Estimated quantity is two per quarter.
- Provide visualization, dissemination, and business analytic services; work directly with staff and stakeholders to present and explain the key techniques and major results generated using non-technical language; understand client feedback and be able to accommodate it into model through programming. Estimated quantity is one per day.
- Develop methodologies for and analyzing organizational/program performance data and in using interactive data visualization programs. Estimated quantity is two per month.
- Strong clients focus and commitment to continuous improvement, ability to proactively network and establish relationships.
- Manage multiple priorities in a high-paced and fast-changing environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
Education and Minimum Qualifications
- Must have a current and active TS with SCI eligibility.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of relatable experience and within the DoD or Intelligence Community (IC) headquarters environment.
- Three (3) years of experience using advanced tools (e.g. SharePoint, Qlik, Power BI, etc.) and applying analytical concepts
- Five (5) years of experience in conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses and applying methodologies for analyzing organizational/program performance data.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, we evaluate qualified candidates in full consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other protected status.