Arlo Solutions (Arlo) is an information technology consulting services company that specializes in delivering technology solutions. Our reputation reflects the high quality of the talented Arlo Solutions team and the consultants working in partnership with our customers. Our mission is to understand and meet the needs of both our customers and consultants by delivering quality, value-added solutions. Our solutions are designed and managed to not only reduce costs, but to improve business processes, accelerate response time, improve services to end-users, and give our customers a competitive edge, now and into the future.
Arlo is in search of an Action Officer position in support of the OUSD I&S CL&S Support Division.
Pentagon, VA - Onsite
Job Responsibilities and/or Success Factors
- Tracking and managing taskings in CATMS.
- Develop concepts and activities daily to inform, influence and align disparate Critical Technology Protection (CTP) initiatives to solve broad systemic issues which presently limit the DoD’s ability to safeguard against loss or compromise.
- Draft and update up to twelve proposed policies and related materials necessary per year for coordinating and staffing policies within DoD to include preparing and giving briefings to senior leadership on CTP related efforts.
- Review up to twelve DoD and IC policy, policy development working group meetings, and coordination with stake holders within DoD as necessary to resolve conflicting positions on CTP policy related matters.
- Assist with efforts to strengthen collaboration among Acquisitions, CI, Intelligence, Research, and Security communities through actions and activities which develop and advance initiatives to undermine adversary confidence in ex-filtrated data and operationally respond to Foreign Intelligence Entity (FIE) threats to the Defense Industrial Base (DIB).
- Transform, deliver, and oversee the implementation of operationally relevant DoD Information and CTP policies while balancing information sharing and protection.
- Proactively incorporate non-security or non-DoD partners into the Security, Counterintelligence, Insider Threat Program, and CTP issue resolution to ensure the integration of Security policies and procedures into all aspects of CTP.
- Conducting engagement with Defense components, COCOMS, and agencies and the IC to improve CTP efforts.
- Support up to forty community forums designed to coordinate policy, guidance, and subsequently inform OUSD(I&S) leadership to shape CTP efforts.
- Coordinating the defense intelligence input across DoD and the IC for issues associated with requirements, capabilities, investments, policy, outreach initiatives, and governance of CTP efforts. Attend meetings daily and prepare up to fifty-two meeting summary reports.
- Strong clients focus and commitment to continuous improvement, ability to proactively network and establish relationships.
- Manage multiple priorities in a high-paced and fast-changing environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
Education and Minimum Qualifications
- Must have a TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience
- Able to create physical/ digital CATMS packages.
- Know or able to learn the staffing procedure for OUSD(I&S)/ CL&S.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, we evaluate qualified candidates in full consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other protected status.