Arlo Solutions (Arlo) is an information technology consulting services company that specializes in delivering technology solutions. Our reputation reflects the high quality of the talented Arlo Solutions team and the consultants working in partnership with our customers. Our mission is to understand and meet the needs of both our customers and consultants by delivering quality, value-added solutions. Our solutions are designed and managed to not only reduce costs, but to improve business processes, accelerate response time, improve services to end-users, and give our customers a competitive edge, now and into the future.
Arlo is in search of a Senior Insider Threat Advisor or for the Joint Management Office for Insider Threat and Cyber Capabilities (JMO-InTCC) position in support of the OUSD I&S CL&S Support Division.
Job Responsibilities and/or Success Factors
- Provides senior level insights and direction from the perspective the DSE and in representation of OUSD(I&S) equities.
- Collaborates routinely with DoD Components to develop an enterprise architecture to integrate security systems across the DoD InT enterprise.
- Supports the development of hundreds of DoD InT architecture artifacts and ensure all architecture content is captured directly in the OUSD(I&S) knowledge repository
- Develops and maintain security and InT performance measures, determining appropriate metrics, methodologies, tools, and procedures.
- Identifies issues, develop alternatives, provide recommendations, and implement decisions on an ongoing basis for critical program issues.
- Collaborates with DoD CIO to strategically align and integrate JMO-InTCC efforts with the DoD InT enterprise.
- Supports the JMO team and oversight processes on a continuous basis, including policy creation, development, editing, comment adjudication, and formal coordination.
- Evaluates, studies, and streamlines business processes annually connecting to other missions with similar and overlapping requirements, including the use of data, processes, and reporting.
- Supports staff on all reporting requirements for the JMO-InTCC. e.g., create, review, or edit documentation for DoD Annual Reports or for Congressional testimony; instruct DoD stakeholders on reporting in enterprise-wide tools and databases.Collaborate daily with DoD Components, the IC, and the National Insider Threat Task Force (NITTF) to identify, develop, and track resource requirements across the DSE and InT enterprise.
- Collaborate and facilitate the development of the DoD C-InT Program and ensure DoD Components’ compliance with DoD policy and alignment of National Security ideology.
- Provide consultation support regarding laws, executive orders, and government regulations dealing with national security information and sensitive information within government and industry.
- Attend meetings and participate in forums with the National Security Council and ODNI, to share existing knowledge of security requirements and standards at the highest levels of government; provide strategic perspective and understanding of the intelligence community, its members, their operational missions, and the involvement of insider threat hubs throughout the department.
- Recommended improvements to component procedures and functions in the Counter-InT program to maximize effectiveness.
- Review up to thirty-six key Counter-InT program documents, classification guides, inspections and audit reports, security plans, disclosure plans, and education training plans per year to discover opportunities to improve operating security.
- Advise DoD’s Director of Counterintelligence & Security and the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence on a broad range of security and insider threat issues; including policy. Provide expert advice and support to initiate and develop up to twenty-four actions and reports to enable the organization to achieve its security and Counter-InT goals.
Education and Minimum Qualifications
- Must have a TS/SCI Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of experience
- Possesses intimate knowledge of OUSD(I&S) goals objectives and direction.
- Provides clearly articulate analysis through both oral and written communication.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, we evaluate qualified candidates in full consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other protected status.