Arlo Solutions (Arlo) is an information technology consulting services company that specializes in delivering technology solutions. Our reputation reflects the high quality of the talented Arlo Solutions team and the consultants working in partnership with our customers. Our mission is to understand and meet the needs of both our customers and consultants by delivering quality, value-added solutions. Our solutions are designed and managed to not only reduce costs, but to improve business processes, accelerate response time, improve services to end-users, and give our customers a competitive edge, now and into the future.
Arlo is in search of a Project Manager for the Joint Management Office for Insider Threat and Cyber Capabilities (JMO-InTCC) position in support of the OUSD I&S CL&S Support Division. You will be collaborating with executive team members, DoD CIO and OUSD(I&S) to determine and prioritize business strategies. You will help execute critical and strategic missions across multifunctional teams including but not limited to facility expansion, staffing, policy creation and governance construction.
Job Responsibilities and/or Success Factors
- Develops goals, priorities, and measures of effectiveness to ensure delivery of the JMO-InTCC in alignment with leaderships direction.
- Leads policy creation, development, editing, comment adjudication, and formal coordination in support of the JMO-InTCC.
- Evaluates, studies, and streamlines business processes connecting to other missions with similar and overlapping requirements, including the use of data, processes, and reporting.
- Provides leaders with recommendations and consultation to improve teamwork
- Supports JMO-InTCC’s leadership team in developing appropriate reporting, communication, and operations in order to accelerate the process towards growth, development and targets
- Oversees the cost, resources, budget, and time constraints of the JMO-InTCC.
- Ensures Projects have clear end dates and short-term goals that give way to tangible outcomes or deliverables.
- Collaborate routinely with DoD Components to develop an enterprise architecture to integrate security systems across the DoD InT enterprise.
- Support the development of hundreds of DoD InT architecture artifacts and ensure all architecture content is captured directly in the OUSD(I&S) knowledge repository on the shared drive.
- Provide knowledge management support for DoD InT business process and IT system information.
- Provide DoD and IC architecture compliance support for DSE Mission Area.
- Ensure business process and IT system compliance with DCMO and DoD CIO IT initiatives and direction.
- Ensure Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) compliance.
- Support system development and migration efforts using system-to-operational activity architectures.
- Provide portfolio management support to OUSD(I&S) and support data requests for InT IT system architectures.
- Support, annually, approximately twenty four DoD security and InT IT policy and oversight processes, including policy development, rewrites, comment adjudication, formal coordination, and resource assessments.
- Collaborate with DoD CIO to strategically align and integrate User Activity Monitoring efforts with the DoD InT enterprise.
Education and Minimum Qualifications
- Must have a TS/SCI Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of experience
- Possesses intimate knowledge of OUSD(I&S) goals objectives and direction.
- Provides clearly articulate analysis through both oral and written communication.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, we evaluate qualified candidates in full consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other protected status.