Arlo Solutions (Arlo) is an information technology consulting services company that specializes in delivering technology solutions. Our reputation reflects the high quality of the talented Arlo Solutions team and the consultants working in partnership with our customers. Our mission is to understand and meet the needs of both our customers and consultants by delivering quality, value-added solutions. Our solutions are designed and managed to not only reduce costs, but to improve business processes, accelerate response time, improve services to end-users, and give our customers a competitive edge, now and into the future.
Arlo is in search of an Assessment Coordinator for the Joint Management Office for Insider Threat and Cyber Capabilities (JMO-InTCC) position in support of the OUSD I&S CL&S Support Division. You will lead the assessment of current capabilities in the context of the strategic end-state mission and organizational requirements addressing opportunities for improving overall business through innovative IT solutions by leveraging the most current technology to ensure improved efficacy. You will oversee the accomplishment of established goals, priorities, and measures of effectiveness to ensure delivery of InT cyber reform through accountably.
Job Responsibilities and/or Success Factors
- Collaborate daily with DoD Components, the IC, and the National Insider Threat Task Force (NITTF) to identify, develop, and track resource requirements across the DSE and InT enterprise.
- Collaborate and facilitate the development of the DoD C-InT Program and ensure DoD Components’ compliance with DoD policy and alignment of National Security ideology.
- Provide consultation support regarding laws, executive orders, and government regulations dealing with national security information and sensitive information within government and industry.
- Attend meetings and participate in forums with the National Security Council and ODNI, to share existing knowledge of security requirements and standards at the highest levels of government; provide strategic perspective and understanding of the intelligence community, its members, their operational missions, and the involvement of insider threat hubs throughout the department.
- Recommended improvements to component procedures and functions in the Counter-InT program to maximize effectiveness.
- Review up to thirty-six key Counter-InT program documents, classification guides, inspections and audit reports, security plans, disclosure plans, and education training plans per year to discover opportunities to improve operating security.
- Advise DoD’s Director of Counterintelligence & Security and the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence on a broad range of security and insider threat issues; including policy. Provide expert advice and support to initiate and develop up to twenty-four actions and reports to enable the organization to achieve its security and Counter-InT goals.
Education and Minimum Qualifications
- Must have a TS/SCI Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of experience
- Provides clearly articulate analysis through both oral and written communication.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, we evaluate qualified candidates in full consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other protected status.