Arlo Solutions (Arlo) is an information technology consulting services company that specializes in delivering technology solutions. Our reputation reflects the high quality of the talented Arlo Solutions team and the consultants working in partnership with our customers. Our mission is to understand and meet the needs of both our customers and consultants by delivering quality, value-added solutions. Our solutions are designed and managed to not only reduce costs, but to improve business processes, accelerate response time, improve services to end-users, and give our customers a competitive edge, now and into the future.
Arlo is in search of a Senior Cyber Security Strategic Communications and Administrative Support SME to support a government client. The Department of Defense’s (DoD) Chief Digital and Artificial Intelligence Office (CDAO) is at the forefront of supporting the DoD with the adoption of innovative technologies such as data, analytics, and artificial intelligence to help accelerate predictions, forecasts, and interpretations for both strategic and tactical decisions across the enterprise. These ground-breaking endeavors bring new challenges to the assessment of DoD IT systems that previously did not exist.
Arlo Solutions is looking for a Senior Cyber Security Strategic Communications and Administrative Support Subject Matter Expert with specific expertise with the Risk Management Framework (NIST 800-37 r2) to support CDAO's Authorizing Official's strategic efforts. This resource will support mission critical DoD projects developing templates, messaging, and administrative taskings for the AO.
Must be in the Washington DC Metropolitan area, 95% remote with occasional travel.
Job Responsibilities and/or Success Factors
- Support analysis of the development of cyber risk assessment processes.
- Develop templates and metrics to track progression of implementation of CDAO Agile Authorization Strategy.
- Assist the Authorization Official with implementing, leading and sustaining CDAO's cyber assessment strategies.
- Conduct deliberate analysis supporting CDAOs RMF roles, to include identification of mission essential tasks and reporting.
- Assist the CDAO AO to develop, promote and implement effective organizational strategies to foster learning environments that enhance the professional, technical, and leadership skills of a diverse Agile Authorization workforce.
- Utilize expert knowledge and experience regarding risk management strategies in support of a major DoD program.
- Provide support regarding the DoD’s continuous ATO (cATO) and Operation Vulcan Logic (OVL) processes.
- Develop methods of creating metrics, tracking authorizations.
- Author and present briefs regarding status of authorizations to AO and other senior Government officials.
- Provide executive level administrative support services to the CDAO AO to include the management organizational calendars, meetings and travel.
- Remain apprised of near future upcoming events to ensure meeting preparations are identified and addressed to include adherence to read-ahead requirements and meeting minutes.
- Pre-meeting notes for Director level meetings in absence of Executive Assistant, providing inputs and document formatting and editing.
- Develop meeting minutes and executive summaries following meetings with senior officials.
Education and Minimum Qualifications
- Must have an active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science Information Technology, or other related degree fields.
- At least 8 years of Cybersecurity experience in a senior technical or management role, Project Management experience a plus.
- Must have a DoD 8570 IAM III Certification.
- At least one of the following computer security certifications: CISSP, CCSP, CISM, CISA, or CASP.
- Experience working at DoD HQ level environment, AF experience preferred.
- Expert understanding of NIST 800 series standards and guidelines, rISO 27001, COBIT, DoD RMF, and current cybersecurity best practices.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills briefing senior military and government civilian leadership.
- Experience with writing policies, guides, procedures.
- Experience with Federal and DoD A&A Processes.
- Experience and comfortable advising at the Senior Executive Service (SES) level customers.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s Degree is preferred or 10 years of experience.
- Strong background in information security, risk management, and compliance.
- Strong strategic analysis and data analytic skills.
- Strong public speaking skills. Experienced with briefing senior leadership.
- Strong visual communication to develop power point briefs, info graphics and digital content development
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, we evaluate qualified candidates in full consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other protected status.