Arlo Solutions (Arlo) is an information technology consulting services company that specializes in delivering technology solutions. Our reputation reflects the high quality of the talented Arlo Solutions team and the consultants working in partnership with our customers. Our mission is to understand and meet the needs of both our customers and consultants by delivering quality, value-added solutions. Our solutions are designed and managed to not only reduce costs, but to improve business processes, accelerate response time, improve services to end-users, and give our customers a competitive edge, now and into the future.
Arlo is in search of a Records Management Support Analyst to support our government contract. The Records Analyst will implement and oversee records management for the staff and support in executing the records management mission, including inventory, records scheduling, and disposal.
Pentagon, Arlington, VA
Job Responsibilities and/or Success Factors
- Assist in collecting, reviewing, assessing, and disseminating congressional information, correspondence, and other documentation.
- Provide records management support for information including but not limited to sensitive compartmented information (SCI), special access programs (SAP) documentation, and Alternative or Compensatory Control Measures (ACCM) activities for the organization.
- Maintain electronic and required paper archives of all existing and subsequent documentation.
- Review paper archives for permanency and historical value.
- Organizes paper or electronic files, tracks them electronically, to include information and document indexing, scanning, labeling, bar coding, and filing.
- Provide monthly reports and other status reports as required..
- Attend and participate in select scheduled and unscheduled meetings. Strong clients focus and commitment to continuous improvement, ability to proactively network and establish relationships.
- Manage multiple priorities in a high-paced and fast-changing environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
Education and Minimum Qualifications
- Must have a TS/SCI Clearance
- Highschool degree with at least 4 years of experience doing the following:
- Maintaining electronic and required paper archives of all existing and subsequent documentation.
- Reviewing paper archives for permanency and historical value
- Experience providing records management support for sensitive activities, sensitive compartmented information, SAP, and Alternate Compensatory Control Measures (ACCM) activities is highly preferred.
- Experience in collecting, reviewing, assessing, and demonstrating congressional information, correspondence, and other documentation.
- Demonstrated experience tracking congressional reports.
- Experience preparing witnesses for hearings, staff reviews, GAO audits and other congressional activities.
- Experience drafting legislation and legislative appeals, analyzing legislative proposals and enacted legislation.
- Strong skill set in Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- CATMS experience
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, we evaluate qualified candidates in full consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other protected status.