The mission of Arkose Labs is to create an online environment where all consumers are protected from online spam and abuse. Recognized by G2 as the 2023 Leader in Bot Detection and Mitigation, with the highest score in customer satisfaction and largest market presence four quarters running, Arkose Labs offers the world's first $1M warranties for credential stuffing and SMS toll fraud. With 20% of our customers being Fortune 500 companies, our AI-powered platform combines powerful risk assessments with dynamic threat response to undermine the strategy of attack, all while improving good user throughput. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with employees in London, Costa Rica, Australia, India, and Argentina. Arkose Labs protects enterprises from cybercrime and abuse.
Your primary focus for this position is to analyze the web traffic coming through our customer’s endpoints, detect attack patterns, and funnel the attackers through appropriate channels to ultimately bankrupt their efforts in attacking our customers. This position is a customer support/escalation role. You will work closely with our Customer Success Managers, Solutions Engineers, Threat Researchers, etc. to provide an amazing customer experience, as well as prevent different fraud attacks across many industries. You will get to work with industry leaders and some of the smartest minds in fraud and abuse prevention. In addition, you will be central to driving success for our customer’s security initiatives across the Arkose Labs organization through close alignment with Engineering, Threat Research, and Product.
As a member of Arkose Labs, you will be an integral part of the team that delivers our patent-pending security service to our customers around the globe. You'll get to work with industry leaders and some of the smartest minds in fraud and abuse prevention.
- Provide leadership in an innovative and dynamic team that can inform, influence, and support improved use of data for decision making in customer security through direct support and capacity building
- Increase the capacity of teams to utilize multi-sectoral data to improve situational awareness, attack preparedness and response
- Help drive customer adoption and deliver on Arkose Labs value proposition
- Collaborate with CSOps team to develop technical approaches and new or enhanced technical tools to improve the analysis and utilization of data
- Work collaboratively across teams providing technical expertise in the use of data for improved customer security performance
- Serve as escalation point-of-contact for customers on data analytics and security settings
- Provide technical support and guidance to customers
- Manage customer communications for analytic and security settings
- Collaborate with internal organizations on projects and initiatives
- Identify and document process improvements
- Identify expansion opportunities, future use cases and implementation rollouts with customers
- 4+ years of Data or Support Analyst experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably in a SaaS company
- Strong business English skills (B2 level)
- Customer support and escalation experience
- Strong understand of information security
- Ability to quickly learn and support new technologies
- Self-motivated with demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Python scripting experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player, willing to learn, research and teach others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic, customer focus and winning attitude!
- Skilled in data visualization tools
- Understanding of A/B testing.
- Proficient in the creation of visually and verbally engaging reports and presentations, for departmental heads/management, senior analytics leadership, and key stakeholders
Nice to Have
- Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Systems, Economics Degree or Equivalent
- Background in customer-facing cybersecurity
Why Arkose Labs?
Join an early stage, fast growing startup with pioneering technology built by passionate and ambitious people.
Work with some of the biggest names in the market, such as Microsoft, Paypal, EA, Github, Twitch, Roblox, and Minecraft!
We value your unique contributions, perspectives, and experiences. Be part of a diverse and high performing environment that prioritizes collaboration, excellence, and inclusion. We hire the best, focus on their professional development, and offer support for continuing education.
We hire the best and value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusion, and collaboration.
- People: first and foremost they are our most valuable resource. Our people are independent thinkers who make data driven decisions and take ownership and accountability in all the things they do.
- Team Work. We demonstrate respect, trust, integrity, and communicate openly with a positive can do attitude and constructively challenge one another
- Customer Focus. We empathize with our customers and obsess about solving their problems
- Execution with precision, professionalism and urgency
- Security. It’s the lens through which we implement our processes, procedures, and programs
We focus on professional growth and development and offer continuing education.
Arkose Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer that makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, military or veteran status, citizenship, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. In addition, Arkose Labs will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.