About Arkose Labs
Arkose Labs is a fast-growing startup, backed by Softbank, Microsoft and Paypal, that is disrupting the fraud industry with an innovative approach that undermines the economic drivers behind fraud. The Arkose Labs Fraud and Abuse Prevention Platform combines real-time intelligence, rich analytics and adaptive step-up challenges to progressively diminish the profitability of attacks while adapting to evolving attack patterns. Arkose Labs offers the only fraud solution with a 100% SLA guarantee. The world’s largest brands trust Arkose Labs to protect their customer journey while delivering an unrivaled customer experience.
Learn more about Arkose Labs from our innovation sandbox presentation at RSA: https://youtu.be/Fyhr_ZuveLM
About the Role
We are looking for a seasoned hands-on product leader to join the team in US (bay area preferred but open to other locations) .In this role, you will drive the roadmap and execution for key services & applications for our challenges & bot detection platform
What you’ll do:
- Engage customers, develop relationships with them and understand their needs.
- Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Help develop and execute the product roadmap.
- Develop customer personas and play the role of customer advocate throughout the scrum process
- Develops and maintains appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment.
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, and engineering.
- Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Actively maintain a properly groomed backlog
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including epics, features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Actively participate in the scrum process - planning/stand-ups/review/retrospectives
- Ensure appropriate hand off of features to post sales teams (customer support, customer success)
What you need to have:
Need to have:
- 5+ years of experience in technical product management with direct experience writing requirements, understanding technical architecture & driving feature development with engineering
- Hands on technical background with knowledge of API’s, low-latency products, cloud infrastructure & data systems
- Experience/knowledge working in or working with functional areas like Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex technology clearly
- Prior experience engaging all levels of customer organization through a structured discovery process and ability to listen and truly uncover customer need
- Ability to work independently or lead others on projects as needed
- Ability to ‘look under the hood’ of the product to clearly understand the technical decisions made by the team and key technologies used by your product at the ‘architecture level’
Nice to have:
- Related industry experience (one or more of - enterprise security, data protection data analytics & data management, fraud prevention, risk management)
- MBA or other business degree
Why Arkose Labs?
Join an early stage, fast growing startup with pioneering technology built by passionate and ambitious people.
Work with some of the biggest names in the market, such as Microsoft, Paypal, EA, Github, Twitch, Roblox, Twilio, and Minecraft!
We value your unique contributions, perspectives, and experiences. Be part of a diverse and high performing environment that prioritizes collaboration, excellence, and inclusion. We hire the best, focus on their professional development, and offer support for continuing education.
- People - independent thinkers making data-driven decisions and taking project ownership
- Teamwork - building trust, respect, and integrity to openly communicate and constructively challenge one another
- Customer Focus - customer empathy and problem-solving obsession
- Execution - actions with precision, professionalism, and urgency
- Security - our lens for implementing processes, procedures, and programs
- Competitive salary
- 401k plan with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Robust benefits package (90% of medical, dental, vision, and life insurance paid by the company and 75% paid for dependent care)
- Home office setup assistance
Arkose Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer that makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, military or veteran status, citizenship, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. In addition, Arkose Labs will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
All employees of Arkose Labs are required to comply with its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, which includes individual vaccination requirements for U.S. in-office attendance and/or travel to any U.S. company-sponsored events. If any travel or in-office attendance is a required part of the position to which you are applying, you may be required to provide evidence of your vaccinated status as a condition of accepting employment with Arkose Labs.