About Arkose Labs
Arkose Labs is a fast-growing startup, backed by Softbank, Microsoft and Paypal, that is disrupting the fraud industry with an innovative approach that undermines the economic drivers behind fraud. The Arkose Labs Fraud and Abuse Prevention Platform combines real-time intelligence, rich analytics and adaptive step-up challenges to progressively diminish the profitability of attacks while adapting to evolving attack patterns. Arkose Labs offers the only fraud solution with a 100% SLA guarantee. The world’s largest brands trust Arkose Labs to protect their customer journey while delivering an unrivaled customer experience.
Learn more about Arkose Labs from our innovation sandbox presentation at RSA: https://youtu.be/Fyhr_ZuveLM
We are looking for someone creative and driven to lead our Sales Development team. You will help grow our pipeline by engaging with prospects and customers to move them forward in the sales process.
- Build and maintain a program directly correlated to sales/business outcomes and objectives
- Establish and adjust strategy based on empirical results and indicators
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing Operations to track and contextualize efforts
- Present and justify team strategy to executive leadership
- Partner and coordinate activity with Marketing efforts
- Foster individual growth of team members through mentorship, leadership, and coaching
- Understand individual team member motivation, and help them consistently perform at a high level
- Promote a culture of transparency, accountability, and collaboration
- 3+ years of sales leadership experience in SaaS
- Direct experience managing a team of SDR’s/BDR’s
- Consistent track record of quota achievement as a SDR/BDR manager
- Ability, knowledge, and hunger to step in as player-coach on a daily basis that includes tactical management of reps, outbound calls & shadows, and superior knowledge in SFDC operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a rapidly growing environment
- Process-oriented mindset
- Data-driven approach
Nice to Haves
- BS/BA or equivalent
- Background in cybersecurity sales
- Startup Experience
Why Arkose Labs?
Join an early stage, fast growing startup with pioneering technology built by passionate and ambitious people.
Work with some of the biggest names in the market, such as Microsoft, Paypal, EA, Github, Twitch, Roblox, Twilio, and Minecraft!
We value your unique contributions, perspectives, and experiences. Be part of a diverse and high performing environment that prioritizes collaboration, excellence, and inclusion. We hire the best, focus on their professional development, and offer support for continuing education.
- People - independent thinkers making data-driven decisions and taking project ownership
- Teamwork - building trust, respect, and integrity to openly communicate and constructively challenge one another
- Customer Focus - customer empathy and problem-solving obsession
- Execution - actions with precision, professionalism, and urgency
- Security - our lens for implementing processes, procedures, and programs
- Competitive salary
- 401k plan with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Robust benefits package (90% of medical, dental, vision, and life insurance paid by the company and 75% paid for dependent care)
- Home office setup assistance
Arose Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer that makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, military or veteran status, citizenship, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. In addition, Arkose Labs will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
All employees of Arkose Labs are required to comply with its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, which includes individual vaccination requirements for U.S. in-office attendance and/or travel to any U.S. company-sponsored events. If any travel or in-office attendance is a required part of the position to which you are applying, you may be required to provide evidence of your vaccinated status as a condition of accepting employment with Arkose Labs.