This position would join Aris Water Solutions as a member of operations team and be responsible for the day to day coordination of Aris Water's produced water treatment system operations. The position is based in Midland, Texas.
- Coordinates with the field operations on day to day fluid movement of brackish and recycled produced water for sourcing.
- Main point of contact between water resources planning and execution teams.
- Point of Contact between client water consultants and Aris on live operations.
- Verifies volume movement efficiencies with planned vs actual hydraulic modeling.
- Responsible for modeling near term schedule changes and delivering updated operational scopes to include equipment mobilization.
- Reviews water balances and audit materials for monthly close.
- Reviews operational expense vs planning materials.
- 2-5 years in frac or water sourcing operations
- Mechanical, Chemical or petroleum engineering degree required
- Effective Project Management
- Efficient problem resolution skills
- Exceptional communication, personnel leadership, presentation
- Effective at goal setting for self and team