The Water Reuse Operator is responsible for running produced water recycling operations at facilities in Eddy and Lea County, NM. This position is based in Carlsbad, NM.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work 12-hour shifts in southeast New Mexico.
- Safely and cost effectively operate a produced water recycling facility, including:
- Maintain tank levels, monitor accumulation of solids in tanks, initiate chemical dosing and conduct produced water quality tests;
- Track and report produced water inventory, flow rate and quality data; and
- Analyze quality data and adjust the recycling system accordingly.
Skills & Experience
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to understand excavation best practices, OSHA regulations, and Managing Safe Work
- Candidate must possess knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, specifically, Microsoft Excel
- Must be a self-starter and possess the ability to work independently
- Must be able to think critically and make informed decisions on-the-fly
This position requires a valid state issued driver’s license and employees must pass an initial drug and alcohol screening at hire. Incumbents in this position are also subject to random drug and alcohol screenings as per the DOT regulations.