Based in San Francisco, Arine is a rapidly growing healthcare technology and clinical services company with a mission to ensure that individuals receive the safest and most effective treatments for their unique and evolving healthcare needs. Non-optimized medication therapy results in more than $520 billion of waste, avoidable harm and hospitalizations each year. Arine solves these issues through our software platform, combining data science and clinical expertise to develop personalized care plans for patients and their care teams. Arine works with leading healthcare organizations to provide and facilitate clinical interventions that result in significant health improvement for patients.
Medications frequently cause more harm than good, with incorrect drugs and doses costing the US healthcare system over $520 billion each year. The company solves these issues through their “Virtual Pharmacist” software platform, which combines data science and clinical expertise to develop personalized care plans for patients and their care teams.
We are improving the health of complex patients facing numerous challenges, including multiple chronic diseases and access to care issues. Arine works with leading healthcare organizations to provide and facilitate clinical interventions that have resulted in significant health improvement for patients and cost savings for customers.
Arine is seeking an Implementation Coordinator to help with Client product launches and assist the Implementation Team. The ideal candidate is excited to grow their career in Implementation and operates well in a fast-moving environment.
- Manages and leads implementations by developing and maintaining a detailed project plan for each assigned client, with sign off by the partner at onset, throughout various components and upon completion.
- Coordinates meeting scheduling and leads implementation meetings with clients
- Assist with the analysis of requirements to ensure specifications are written appropriately and accurately
- Documents all customer interactions consistently, thoroughly, and free of grammatical errors
- Create, maintain, and enhance various implementation documents and templates as needed before, during and after an implementation
- Assist in the coordination and prioritization of work efforts within various teams to effectively support all new implementations
- Identify process improvement opportunities, initiate corrective action and partner with internal stakeholders to implement
- Create and maintain documentation, policies, and procedures for assigned tasks as needed
- Organize, gather, and ensure all documentation/information is available to all parties
- Manage deadlines and progress to ensure the project is delivered on time
- 2-3 years of experience working in an implementation lead or project management role
- Ability to assist with capturing and documenting client requirements and decisions regarding platform configuration
- Well organized and a creative problem solver
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and solve for near term deliverables
- A determined attitude to get things done
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks with grace, efficiency, and ownership
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Jira experience a plus
- Working on SaaS software implementations a plus
Arine is a diverse and inclusive team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status, or other defining characteristics.
Check our website at https://www.arine.io. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing start-up revolutionizing the healthcare industry!