Based on Old Street’s “Silicon Roundabout” – Innovation Enterprise is the leading global voice in cross-industry knowledge. Producing 120+ annual conferences & summits, on-demand video content, webcasts, white papers, lead generation services, custom events and custom research for FTSE500 clients.
Our clients include: Google, Aviva, Cisco, Apple, Sainsbury’s, Facebook, Twitter, Puma, Disney, Oracle, IBM… to name a few.
We are currently seeking a Content Strategist to add to our growing team. The Content Strategist will be responsible for planning and developing cutting-edge conference topics as well as recruiting compelling speakers for our events.
- Research and develop topics and themes for an assigned portfolio of events using multiple resources which include sector contacts, industry publications and online communities
- Secure executive level speakers and moderators for your assigned portfolio of events, working closely with both B2C and B2B speakers to prepare and finalise content for their delivery
- Review presentation slides and corresponding materials for relevance and vendor neutrality
- Develop and maintain relationships with speakers and manage all their pre and post-event operational logistics
- Prepare summit brochure, website and app and collaborate with the Creative, Marketing, Editorial, and Development teams as needed
- Meet and greet speakers at the conference and work with the Event Management team to ensure smooth onsite event operations
- Assist with special projects and assignments as necessitated by the business
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar client-facing role e.g. content curation or event management
- Willingness and ability to travel to events and assist in any onsite needs as they arise
- Impeccable communication skills
- Organised, agile and performs well when pressured with a deadline
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team
- Excellent writing skills required
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training and growth opportunities
- An awesome working environment with a vibrant and international team
- Fantastic regular company social events