Argyle Executive Forum is seeking experienced B2B sellers to join our Account Executive Team. Argyle is the world’s leading provider of high-touch executive engagement events. Argyle events convene Fortune 1000 executives and over 600 top service providers for thought leadership, discussion, and networking. Service providers sponsor our events because of the closely managed, invitation-only audience that we curate, ensuring that the client’s networking and lead generation needs are met.
Your primary directives as Account Executive include:
- Educate qualified clients and prospects about Argyle’s diverse sponsorship opportunities
- Discover client’s needs and pain points and skillfully position Argyle as the preferred solutions provider
- Negotiate contract terms with clients within company guidelines
- Close a high volume of client sponsorship transactions
- Assess and manage client interests and needs to enable and drive renewals
Argyle Account Executives are supported by a sales development team that fulfills all of our new client prospecting and research, enabling AE’s to dedicate 100% of their time to driving sales and renewals existing contracts.
The ideal Account Executive candidate:
- Has a 4 – 5 years’ quota-bearing B2B sales experience and:
- Is accustomed to selling with a detailed selling program
- Has prior hands-on experience selling to senior marketers (CMO, VP) at companies of all sizes
- Is able to successfully operate in a high volume, data-driven sales environment
- Fearless and have a relentless selling mentality with an unwillingness to settle for anything less than your best
- Hunger to grow your career and tackle new challenges with a clear desire to have a big impact on Argyle’s revenue growth
- You’re an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive
- A track record of exceeding revenue targets and comfortable closing $50k+ deals
- Can consistently and reliably advance existing and new clients through the sales pipeline to the close stage
- Communicates articulately and professionally via email, telephone and in-person
- Effectively uses Salesforce.com, or another CRM system, to manage and optimize their sales activity
- Is a confident user of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Has earned a BA/BS degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- Is willing and able to travel (20%) to work with client’s onsite at Argyle events. This include accountability to client experience for onsite events in major cities.
Account Executives earn a very competitive base salary and commission on all sales from dollar one with annual on-target earnings in excess of $150,000.
To learn more about Argyle and to submit your resume and cover letter visit us online at www.argyleforum.com/careers