Position: Account Executive
Argyle Group is a provider of B2B media solutions centered around a suite of editorial and event media. Headquartered in New York City with offices in London, the group operates under four brands: Argyle Executive Forum, the Innovation Enterprise, CFO Magazine and Proformative.
We are seeking experienced B2B sellers to fill multiple roles on our Account Executive team. The successful candidates will be equally skilled at hunting and farming and have a reputation for excellence in sponsorship sales.
- Educate qualified clients and prospects about Argyle’s diverse sponsorship opportunities
- Discover client’s needs and pain points and skillfully position Argyle as the preferred solutions provider
- Identify new accounts Negotiate contract terms with clients within company guidelines
- Close a high volume of client sponsorship transactions
- Assess and manage client interests and needs to enable and drive renewals
- Execute sales strategy that aligns with business objectives
- Maintain current and former client relationships
- Establish and maintain close liaisons with the marketing, content and editorial teams in order to ensure the delivery of successful customer focused events
The Qualifications (Required):
- 3+ years’ quota-bearing B2B sales experience and:
- Experience selling with a detailed selling program
- Prior hands-on experience selling to senior marketers (CMO, VP) at companies of all sizes
- Ability to successfully operate in a high volume, data-driven sales environment
- Previous annual quota of £300K
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing or a related field
- Fearless, relentless selling mentality with a drive to achieve at all costs, with a deadline-driven/high ownership mentality
- Hunger to grow your career and tackle new challenges with a clear desire to have a big impact on Argyle’s revenue growth
- Ability to be an excellent listener while still assertive, persistent and persuasive
- A track record of exceeding revenue targets and comfort closing $50k+ deals
- A track record of consistently and reliably advancing existing and new clients through the sales pipeline to the close stage
- Expert-level efficiency in Office 365 and Salesforce
- Ability to travel up to 25% to work with clients onsite at events, remaining accountable to an exceptional client experience
- Exceptional communication and business etiquette skills by email, phone and in person
- Proven track record of strong time management and organizational skills
- High appetite for change
The Qualifications (Preferred):
- 5 years of B2B sales experience in sponsorship sales
We are only accepting applicants in the London metro area at this time.
Argyle Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. As such, our employment and recruiting practices do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, parental status, military service or other non-merit factor.
Keywords: account manager, executive, sales, conference sales, event sales