Position: Marketing Automation Specialist
Location: New York City
Argyle Group is a provider of B2B media solutions centered around a suite of editorial and event media. Headquartered in New York City with offices in London, the group operates under four brands: Argyle Executive Forum, the Innovation Enterprise, CFO Magazine and Proformative.
As the Marketing Automation Specialist, you’ll be responsible for setting up campaigns in Eloqua to integrate with Salesforce. You’ll be charged with troubleshooting campaign associations between Eloqua and Salesforce, as well as managing the execution of lead scoring and nurturing/drip campaigns through Eloqua.
- Assist in the development and execution of integrated marketing programs focused on audience acquisition
- Utilize traffic tracking applications to recognize user patterns and trends to help formulate and refine effective marketing techniques to nurture members and event attendees.
- Advise on and administer A/B testing programs for marketing campaigns and serve as an advisor to our membership team ensuring best practices are implemented.
- Support the growth strategy of the organization’s marketing automation initiative by quantifying return on marketing investment, scoring programs and creating lead management reports
- Serve as the primary advisor to a talented team of marketers on how to best leverage marketing our automation tool solution
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing or related field
- 3 years Eloqua experience
- 1 year Salesforce experience
- Strong writing ability (cover letter required, additional portfolio or writing sample preferred)
- Proven experience establishing campaign structure in Eloqua and ROI reporting through Salesforce
- Solid understanding of the regulatory environment for digital marketing programs including CAN-SPAM and GDPR compliance
- Verifiable ability to accomplish goals in a fast-paced environment, make decision using sound judgment and keep a strong focus on integrity
- Ability to train team members on email best practices and spot on-going trends
- Exceptional communication and business etiquette skills by email, phone and in person
- Drive to achieve at all costs, with a deadline-driven/high ownership mentality
- Proven track record of strong time management and organizational skills
- High appetite for change
- Ability to manage multiple priorities on a lean team
- 5 years Eloqua experience
- 2 years Salesforce experience
- Eloqua master certification
- Membership or audience acquisition marketing experience
- Medical insurance – 87% company paid
- Life insurance, AD&D, short-term disability and long-term disability – 100% company paid
- Dental, vision and supplementary insurance (Aflac)
- 401k with discretionary company match
- Employee assistance program with free mental health counseling
- 20 days of PTO and 13 holidays (that’s almost 7 weeks per year!)
- Comprehensive pre-tax commuter benefits program that includes benefits with MTA, PATH, Uber, Lyft and many others
- Competitive salary and quarterly bonus opportunities
- Free, catered breakfast each Monday to combat those #MondayBlues
- Unlimited snacks and beverages (gluten free and healthy options also), and the ability to join our debate about favorite La Croix flavor
Culture and Work Environment
- Location in our beautiful, historic offices downtown one block from the Stock Exchange
- Positive work-life balance (this may be the city that never sleeps, but our employees need their Zzzs)
- Casual dress code in office
- Fun company party, volunteer and happy hour events at least monthly
At this time, only candidates local to the NYC metro area will be considered.
Argyle Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. As such, our employment and recruiting practices do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, parental status, military service or other non-merit factor.