Argyle is a remote-first, Series A fast-growing tech startup that has reimagined how to use employment data.
Renting an apartment, buying a car, refinancing a home, applying for a loan. The first question that they will ask you is, "how do you earn your money?" Wouldn’t you think that information foundational to our society would be simple to manage, transfer and control? Well, it’s not!
Argyle provides businesses with a single global access point to employment data. Any company can process work verifications, gain real-time transparency into earnings and view worker profile details.
We're looking for a full-time remote website designer with leadership skills to join Argyle and take ownership of argyle.com as well as other online marketing client-facing projects.
Our website is the critical channel for customer acquisition, and you will work closely with the US-based marketing and copywriting team and transform marketing strategies into ready-to-implement designs, control the implementation quality, and oversee the manifestation of the Argyle brand online.
The design lead at Argyle is:
- Perfectionist at heart
- Has impeccably visual solid design skills visible in their portfolio
- Can't settle for mediocre output even if it's warranted by management and clients
- Employs empathy to understand users
- Has a strong understanding of UX and user behaviour
- Can work with user feedback and interpret it in a non-linear creative way
- Does hands-on work but is ready to get more people on their team and delegate
- Focused on UI/UX but is no stranger to UI transition animation, iconography, and graphics
Learn more about Argyle and Argyle Design:
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.