Remote - US Based
Argyle is a fast-growing remote-first Series B startup that has reimagined how we access and use employment data.
At Argyle, we recognize that employment data is owned by the individual it represents. By building the first gateway to employment data, we’re unlocking a dataset that has been monopolized by a single giant corporation (name omitted because of decorum) for 70 years. In turn, we’re making it easier, faster, better, wiser for innovative companies to put employment data to work for their users, enabling access to products and services that improve lives.
If you rent an apartment, buy a car, refinance a home, apply for a loan — the first question you’ll often be asked, “how do you make money?“. You’d think information so foundational to our economy would be simple to manage, transfer and control — but it isn’t.
Argyle is the easiest way for people to instantly share their income and employment data with any product or service. Users exercise complete control over how their data is accessed, and businesses receive real-time access to this data via the Argyle API.
Our team is a fun and passionate group of people, working remotely across 24 countries and counting. Learn more about our team on our about page.
About the team
The Sales team’s mission is to have Argyle become the leading employment data platform. We achieve this by combining product, technical, and industry knowledge to help our customers build amazing products. We believe that there is incredible value in harnessing payroll information, and we help create and implement solutions for our clients to leverage that data.
What will you do?
- Manage the full sales-cycle, including prospecting, discovery calls and demos, negotiating, and closing new business
- Identify business use cases and sell across different financial service industries and multiple lines of business/personas
- Own and run high quality discovery calls to identify customer pain points and how Argyle’s solution can enable and support their business
- Understand an account’s needs and effectively communicate how Argyle will meet those needs
Who you are?
- 3+ years in a sales role, with a track record of success
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Works well in teams and synergetic environment
- Desire to get (more) technical and the ability to learn the ins and outs of Argyle's API; a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Excitement to work in a high-growth environment, and to build scalable processes and tools as required
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.