At Argo Group, you can be part of an organization where we are small enough to be agile and big enough to make a difference. You can make a direct impact while working in a high-performing, innovative and inclusive team.
Argo Group International Holdings, Ltd. (NYSE: ARGO) is a global multiline underwriter of specialty insurance and reinsurance products in the property and casualty market. We help power the businesses that drive the world economy, offering a comprehensive line of high-quality products and services designed to meet the unique coverage and claims-handling needs of our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that embraces diversity and design thinking, relies on innovation and agility, promotes collaborative service delivery, frequent, integrated communication, and authentic recognition of excellence. View the latest Investor Presentation to learn more about Argo.
The Argo Group is seeking experienced change management practitioners with an interest in designing and standing up a new CM practice. The newly formed CM team at Argo will partner with our business leaders and the HR team to ensure alignment between our business strategy and people strategy. The team is accountable for delivering organizational change management, organizational design, strategic workforce planning, organizational development and related bodies of work. The team will have the opportunity to immediately contribute to ongoing and upcoming strategic initiatives and will have the goal of institutionalizing CM as a practice at Argo.
The Senior Change Management (CM) Consultant is an experienced internal or external, change management or human capital practitioner who has end-to-end enterprise transformation experience. This new role at Argo offers you an exciting opportunity to combine your knowledge and expertise with our need to create a new CM practice. Additionally, you will partner with stakeholders across Argo to assess, plan and deliver CM projects. The CM consultant will have the opportunity to lead change management workstreams as part of our ongoing strategic technology transformation, while also contributing to CM initiatives.
- Complete Change Management deliverables that enable Argo to achieve its business objectives
- Contribute to the design and development of Argo’s CM practice
- Build and cultivate relationships with business and HR leaders
- Own change management workstreams and deliverables as part of ongoing technology implementation by conducting stakeholder analysis, impact assessments, communication planning and managing resistance
- Design, develop and deliver a change leadership and practitioner program
- Collaborate with HR leaders and the business to conduct organizational needs analysis
- Utilize human centered design techniques to develop solutions to organizational problems
- Support other strategic people initiatives such as M&A, strategic workforce planning and workplace of the future
- Facilitates meetings and workshops with senior stakeholders
- Identify and monitor CM metrics
- 5+ years of CM experience (as an internal or external consultant)
- Experience being accountable for key or milestone deliverables and/or leading workstreams as part of organizational transformation projects
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including PowerPoint, Excel and Visio
- Desired: change management certification (e.g. Prosci), experience in the insurance industry
PLEASE NOTE: At this time, Argo Group will not sponsor an applicant for employment authorization for this position.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Argo Group, please contact our Benefits Department at 210-321-8400.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless you have been requested to work on this position, or other positions with Argo Group, please do not forward any resumes to Argo Group employees. Argo Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
How We Work - Our Employee Values
Employees at Argo thrive together as a responsible, profitable specialty insurer where all stakeholders share in our success.
We are committed to:
- The entrepreneurial spirit
- Doing the right thing
- Respecting each other
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin or citizenship (including language use restrictions), denial of family and medical care leave, disability (mental and physical) , including HIV and AIDS, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), race, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, child birth, breastfeeding, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, child birth or breastfeeding), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Developing our employees professionally and personally strengthens our organization.
Argo Group offers an attractive Total Rewards package that includes:
- A culture that recognizes performance and empowers employees to excel, offering competitive compensation and merit driven profit sharing.
- Flexible workplace policies that support employee well-being include compressed hours, flex-time, job-sharing, remote work, sabbatical leave, holiday and summer hours.
- Comprehensive health, wellness, and financial planning options that employees can tailor to meet their personal and family needs. In addition to traditional health and wellness plans, benefits include retirement savings, matching 401K (US-based employees), generous paid time off (PTO), paid caregiver and parental leave, employee assistance program (EAP), an employee stock purchase plan (ESPP) offering a 15% discount, and an array of voluntary benefits.
- Argo Academy, a digital and instructor-led platform that offers continuous learning and professional development – Training magazine lists Argo among the Training "Top 125" Companies. Argo encourages career mobility and continuing education to pursue and maintain professional and industry designations, in addition to traditional university and higher education programs.
- An inclusive culture that develops and sponsors diverse teams, encourages cross-functional engagement and collaboration, builds community through employee resource groups (ERGs), and provides an environment that welcomes ongoing dialogue, creative innovation, professional and personal development.
- Active community outreach and volunteer programs in addition to matching charitable gifts by 100%.
- A generous Employee Referral program that has resulted in 25% of all new hires this year.