At Argo Group, you can be part of an organization where we are small enough to be agile and big enough to make a difference. You can make a direct impact while working in a high-performing, innovative and inclusive team.
Argo Group International Holdings, Ltd. (NYSE: ARGO) is a global multiline underwriter of specialty insurance and reinsurance products in the property and casualty market. We help power the businesses that drive the world economy, offering a comprehensive line of high-quality products and services designed to meet the unique coverage and claims-handling needs of our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that embraces diversity and design thinking, relies on innovation and agility, promotes collaborative service delivery, frequent, integrated communication, and authentic recognition of excellence. View the latest Investor Presentation to learn more about Argo.
The Argo Group is seeking experienced change management and organizational effectiveness (OE) practitioners with an interest in designing and standing up a new OE practice. The newly formed OE team at Argo will partner with our business leaders and the HR team to ensure alignment between our business strategy and people strategy. The team is accountable for delivering organizational change management, organizational design, strategic workforce planning, organizational development and related bodies of work. The team will have the opportunity to immediately contribute to ongoing and upcoming strategic initiatives and will have the goal of institutionalizing OE as a practice at Argo.
The Change Management Consultant is eager to grow their organizational change management and organizational design expertise by supporting the development of Argo’s new CM practice. As the CM Consultant, you will play an integral role in organizational change by engaging with business leaders to assess their needs and owning deliverables that will drive Argo’s transformation initiatives. This role will immediately contribute to Argo’s change methodology by creating standards, processes and templates and utilizing them as part of ongoing work.
- Own organizational change management deliverables that will ensure project success
- Contribute to the design and development of Argo’s OE practice
- Utilize human centered design techniques to help define Argo’s change management methodology and develop supporting material and training
- Conduct stakeholder analysis, impact assessments, communications, and manage stakeholder resistance
- Create change communication strategies that utilize a diverse set of channels that will proactively address the needs of Argo’s employees
- Manage change and communication plans and create reports for leadership
- 2+ years of organizational effectiveness, change management and/or human capital consulting (internal or external) experience
- Owner or key contributor to change management deliverables
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including PowerPoint, Excel and Visio
- Desired: change management certification (e.g. Prosci), knowledge of insurance industry
PLEASE NOTE: At this time, Argo Group will not sponsor an applicant for employment authorization for this position.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Argo Group, please contact our Benefits Department at 210-321-8400.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless you have been requested to work on this position, or other positions with Argo Group, please do not forward any resumes to Argo Group employees. Argo Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
How We Work - Our Employee Values
Employees at Argo thrive together as a responsible, profitable specialty insurer where all stakeholders share in our success.
We are committed to:
- The entrepreneurial spirit
- Doing the right thing
- Respecting each other
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin or citizenship (including language use restrictions), denial of family and medical care leave, disability (mental and physical) , including HIV and AIDS, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), race, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, child birth, breastfeeding, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, child birth or breastfeeding), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Developing our employees professionally and personally strengthens our organization.
Argo Group offers an attractive Total Rewards package that includes:
- A culture that recognizes performance and empowers employees to excel, offering competitive compensation and merit driven profit sharing.
- Flexible workplace policies that support employee well-being include compressed hours, flex-time, job-sharing, remote work, sabbatical leave, holiday and summer hours.
- Comprehensive health, wellness, and financial planning options that employees can tailor to meet their personal and family needs. In addition to traditional health and wellness plans, benefits include retirement savings, matching 401K (US-based employees), generous paid time off (PTO), paid caregiver and parental leave, employee assistance program (EAP), an employee stock purchase plan (ESPP) offering a 15% discount, and an array of voluntary benefits.
- Argo Academy, a digital and instructor-led platform that offers continuous learning and professional development – Training magazine lists Argo among the Training "Top 125" Companies. Argo encourages career mobility and continuing education to pursue and maintain professional and industry designations, in addition to traditional university and higher education programs.
- An inclusive culture that develops and sponsors diverse teams, encourages cross-functional engagement and collaboration, builds community through employee resource groups (ERGs), and provides an environment that welcomes ongoing dialogue, creative innovation, professional and personal development.
- Active community outreach and volunteer programs in addition to matching charitable gifts by 100%.
- A generous Employee Referral program that has resulted in 25% of all new hires this year.