Company: Argo AI GmbH
Who we are:
Argo AI is a global self-driving products and services company on a mission to make the world’s streets and roadways safe, accessible, and useful for all. Our technology is built to enable commercial services for autonomous delivery and ridesharing in cities.
With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s top consumer brands, we’re working block by block, city by city to empower people and businesses to be more successful. We’re individuals driven by strong values to solve complex problems together. Come join us to reimagine the human journey.
Meet the team:
The cybersecurity team at Argo ensures that our ecosystem of internal infrastructure and our vehicle systems are protected from harmful attacks, unauthorized access, and anything else that could interfere with the safety of our employees or the operation of any self-driving vehicle.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in engineering projects to identify threats and vulnerabilities in our infrastructure, software and system architectures
- Define cybersecurity requirements for and work with engineering teams to successfully deliver on new software and hardware products for our self-driving vehicles
- Work with engineering teams from concept through implementation, representing the consideration of security in the design throughout the process
- Lead and/or participate in the following product security engineering activities:
- Security architecture development
- Threat modeling and security analyses
- Security requirements development on the self-driving system as well as operations required for successful launches
- Support security related customer milestones and assessments
- Analyze tools for and results of secure code analyzers, static code analyzers, and other tools
What you'll need to succeed:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or a related field
- Experience in automotive cyber security or embedded systems
- Experience leading a team of engineers and working with engineering leads to design, implement, and test secure architectures
- Expertise applying and tailoring existing security practices such as the Cyber Security Standards (ISO 21434, SAE J3061), vulnerability management standards
- Ability to analyze threat and vulnerability information to prioritize for current and future architectures
- Familiarity with security design patterns for software and systems
- Familiarity with CI/CD build eco system, one or more Programming Languages.
- Ability to learn and use static and dynamic analysis tools to evaluate software to find and remove vulnerabilities
- Ability to develop and implement novel and advanced security analysis techniques
- Ability to develop and explain technical decisions and recommendations effectively with technical and non-technical audiences through verbal and written communications that lead to actionable and measurable improvements
- Proven ability to perform meticulous work with careful attention to detail but performed in a very fast-paced and exciting environment to identify threats, defects and weaknesses in complex systems, and to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Expertise applying and tailoring existing security practices such as the Cyber Threat Intel Standards (enisa, SANS, STIX), vulnerability management standards
- Curiosity for designing to thwart threats and vulnerabilities that may not even exist today!
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation packages
- 30 vacation days
- Subsidized daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Professional development reimbursement
- Global Employee assistance program (Offerings include: work-life balance support, mindfulness programs, life coaching, new parent coaching, and more!)
- Local and global discount programs
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives.
Argo AI was founded in 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,700-person strong company with strategic partnerships with some of the world’s leading consumer brands. With global headquarters in Pittsburgh, we operate in eight cities across the U.S. and Germany in areas where self-driving technology can have the biggest impact on improving safety, traffic, and transportation equity.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.