Who we are:
Argo AI is a global self-driving products and services company on a mission to make the world’s streets and roadways safe, accessible, and useful for all. Our technology is built to enable commercial services for autonomous delivery and ridesharing in cities.
With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s top consumer brands, we’re working block by block, city by city to empower people and businesses to be more successful. We’re individuals driven by strong values to solve complex problems together. Come join us to reimagine the human journey.
The Senior Data Analyst will serve as part of Argo’s Data Science Team, and collaborate with internal stakeholders to provide data analysis according to their needs and requirements. The Data Science team is responsible for providing data exploration and analysis for the entire organization including Hardware, Software, Operations, Management, and Support teams. The Senior Data Analyst will deliver meaningful metrics, reports and data visualizations and ensure the end-to-end delivery including requirements analysis, data pipelines creation, metrics calculation and implementation, data quality checks, and presenting of the results to stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define needs and requirements for data analysis;
- Engineer robust and extensible data pipelines;
- Prepare data for, implement, and deliver meaningful metrics and reports;
- Create data visualizations and presentations to the stakeholders;
- Apply statistical methods to support high-quality and meaningful data analyses;
- Design and perform data quality checks;
- Recommend improvements for process efficiency;
- Review code contributions to the Argo repositories; and
- Mentor and guide junior team members.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Master of Science degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or a related field of study, together with Two (2) Years of experience in a related occupation.
- Will also accept a Bachelor of Science degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or a related field of study together with four (4) years of experience in a related occupation.
- Previous experience must have included:
- At least two (2) years of data analysis experience;
- At least two (2) years of programming experience with Python and SQL;
- Performing statistical analysis to drive correct conclusions based on data;
- Working with data, including data preparation, cleaning, and data quality checks;
- Working with Data Warehouse technologies, including Redshift, BigQuery, or Snowflake; and
- Working with Business Intelligence tools, including Looker, Qlik, or Tableau.
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Adoption & Surrogacy Assistance Program
- Paid medical leave
- 30 day paid sabbatical upon 5 years of employment
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiative
Argo AI was founded in 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,700-person strong company with strategic partnerships with some of the world’s leading consumer brands. With global headquarters in Pittsburgh, we operate in eight cities across the U.S. and Germany in areas where self-driving technology can have the biggest impact on improving safety, traffic, and transportation equity.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.