Who we are:
Argo AI is a global self-driving products and services company on a mission to make the world’s streets and roadways safe, accessible, and useful for all. Our technology is built to enable commercial services for autonomous delivery and ridesharing in cities.
With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s top consumer brands, we’re working block by block, city by city to empower people and businesses to be more successful. We’re individuals driven by strong values to solve complex problems together. Come join us to reimagine the human journey.
Meet the team:
Mission Control is responsible for the execution of Argo’s AV Remote Fleet Services support. Specifically we are looking to expand our 1nd shift team for Remote Fleet Services. As a Mission Control Associate you will be responsible for executing on supporting the fleet by being an expert in Remote Guidance, Remote Technical Support, and Mission Control. These services are vital to keeping our fleet of autonomous vehicles up and running. This position is exclusively for 1st (8am-4pm M-F) and requires operations to be conducted in person from our Mission Control Center.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with team members to learn the self driving system (autonomous system functionality, subsystem behavior, error messages, etc.)
- Help troubleshoot technical issues on our AV platform remotely
- Identify issues in autonomous data by using engineering tools to analyze logged sensory input (lidar, radar, etc.)
- Document the issue by logging its context and observable cause
- Work in an operational but fast-paced environment emphasizing your attention to detail
What you'll need to succeed:
- Associate’s, Bachelors, or Technical Degree in any field of study, or a related science field
- Strong attention to detail with repetitive tasks
- Strong communication skills to work with other team members
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly
- Interest and desire to work in the autonomous vehicle industry
- Valid US driver's license
Nice to haves:
- Experience working in a software/IT or engineering environment
- Experience applying statistical methods to data analysis and report development
- Experience working in an 911 call center
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Adoption & Surrogacy Assistance Program
- Paid medical leave
- 30 day paid sabbatical upon 5 years of employment
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,700-person strong company with strategic partnerships with some of the world’s leading consumer brands. With global headquarters in Pittsburgh, we operate in eight cities across the U.S. and Germany in areas where self-driving technology can have the biggest impact on improving safety, traffic, and transportation equity.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.