Who we are:
Argo AI is a global self-driving products and services company on a mission to make the world’s streets and roadways safe, accessible, and useful for all. Our technology is built to enable commercial services for autonomous delivery and ridesharing in cities.
With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s top consumer brands, we’re working block by block, city by city to empower people and businesses to be more successful. We’re individuals driven by strong values to solve complex problems together. Come join us to reimagine the human journey.
Meet the team:
We are building a high-performance team that is excited by complex engineering challenges and is passionate about making transportation safer, more affordable, and accessible for all. The Vehicle Operations team's essential function at Argo is to safely execute the test and road operations initiatives set forth by our engineering teams.
As a Mission Associate you will play a central role in the daily road operations initiatives that are focused on perfecting a customer oriented service. You will play an active role in analyzing the performance of the services we offer and provide detailed feedback enabling us to incrementally improve those services.
This is a 12 month contract position.
What you’ll do:
- Execute missions involving Argo’s autonomous vehicles related to our people movement and goods delivery initiatives
- Deliver clear, concise, and actionable communications when evaluating AVS performance, documenting both its strengths and areas for improvement, all of which enables Argo’s engineers and developers to continuously improve Argo’s autonomous driving software
- Analyze people movement and goods delivery missions to provide detailed feedback in order to improve the services being provided, thus helping to improve the overall Argo product
- This is a non-vehicle operating position
What you'll need to succeed:
- Minimum of HS diploma or GED
- Customer centric mindset
- Desire to be a part of a fast paced, dynamic environment where adaptability and flexibility are essential
- Work in a professional and courteous manner at all times
- Detail oriented mindset with a focus on safety and honesty, as well as a strict adherence to Argo’s policies and procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Goods delivery experience
- Vehicle rideshare experience
Argo AI was founded in 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,700-person strong company with strategic partnerships with some of the world’s leading consumer brands. With global headquarters in Pittsburgh, we operate in eight cities across the U.S. and Germany in areas where self-driving technology can have the biggest impact on improving safety, traffic, and transportation equity.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.