Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride-hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
At Argo AI, our approach to recruiting is a little different. The Strategic/Executive Recruiting team focuses on mission-critical positions, leadership/executive roles and helps to build out strategic recruiting programs and processes. We are a small team that works closely with the executive branch and the greater recruiting team.
Our Recruiting team plays a key role in helping achieve our ambitious goals by attracting and hiring the world's top Technical talent in a range of disciplines, including software engineering, information technology, Finance and robotics software systems. As a Strategic Recruiter, you will collaborate with leadership and hiring managers to design end-to-end recruiting strategies for their roles, source top talent in the industry, and guide them in building out a robust, customized interview process. Our collaborative and specialized approach to recruiting has been recognized as the driving force behind Argo’s incredible advancement in this space.
We are searching for highly motivated recruiters who value a team environment and are excited by the opportunity to contribute to the growth of Argo’s most important asset - our talent!
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with leadership and hiring managers to develop and refine recruiting strategies to find top talent for software engineering-related roles
- Work on business-critical and executive positions, along with building out strategic programs
- Source effectively, professionally, and with the highest integrity across a range of software engineering disciplines
- Identify, engage, and help hire senior leadership, top engineering talent, and niche industry roles
- Adapt to new engineering disciplines to quickly formulate and refine effective sourcing and hiring strategies
- Learn enough technical information from hiring teams to document and perform light technical phone screens of early candidates
- Constantly display a customer-centric mindset to support the hiring needs of engineering teams
- Consistently demonstrate strong communication skills to positively represent the organization externally, and to keep work moving along swiftly and respectfully internally
- Engage at a personal level with candidates to help them get acquainted with our company and our home cities
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 7 years in full life-cycle technical recruiting (sourcing, screening, and closing candidates)
- In-house experience working with senior leadership and technical hiring managers in a metrics-driven environment
- Experience building a career brand/creating awareness
- Proven process builder
- The ability to identify and document best practices, share across the greater recruiting organization.
- Experience working with Directors, VP/SVP, and C-Level leadership
- A progressive career trajectory and a professional, team-first mentality
Nice to haves:
- Executive recruiting experience
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Adoption & Surrogacy Assistance Program
- Paid medical leave
- 30 day paid sabbatical upon 5 years of employment
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,700-person strong company with strategic partnerships with some of the world’s leading consumer brands. With global headquarters in Pittsburgh, we operate in eight cities across the U.S. and Germany in areas where self-driving technology can have the biggest impact on improving safety, traffic, and transportation equity.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.