Who we are:
Argo AI is a global self-driving products and services company on a mission to make the world’s streets and roadways safe, accessible, and useful for all. Our technology is built to enable commercial services for autonomous delivery and ridesharing in cities.
With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s top consumer brands, we’re working block by block, city by city to empower people and businesses to be more successful. We’re individuals driven by strong values to solve complex problems together. Come join us to reimagine the human journey.
Meet the team:
- Autonomy Production is responsible for the development and management of Argo’s simulation dataset as well as triaging and reporting on changes in the AVs software. A large quantity of data comes out of the pipelines that make up the Autonomy Production team. This data is provided through reports to the entire company as well as to external partners. We are looking for a motivated Support Analyst focused on supporting our team and its pipelines.
- Specifically on the Quality Control team within Autonomy Production, we seek to ensure the quality and confidence of the data provided by our pipeline teams is the best. We assist Argo AI in developing self-driven products and self-driven people by providing trend analysis and opportunities for growth and training for our Autonomous Vehicle Road Tests as well as our fellow team members. The Quality Control team excels in asking “what” and “why”, and then turning those answers into actionable changes to process.
What you’ll do:
- Review the output of our Autonomy Production teams for quality
- Become an expert with a deep understanding of the Autonomy Production process
- Provide feedback regarding patterns you find in the day-to-day work to the Autonomy Production teams
- Work with your teammates to recommend opportunities for improvement and additional training
- Generate weekly trend and quality analysis to present to teammates as well as upper management
- Advocate for process improvements and tooling to increase data confidence
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, or equivalent experience in a technical or production environment
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to review large amounts of data and generate trends and pattern analysis
- Experience with providing technical analysis to multiple teams at various organizational levels
- Capable of working without direct supervision on multiple projects
- Proficient in translating technical terms into non-technical language and vice versa
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge and mastership of quality control processes
- Experience with data audits and analytics
- Familiarity with self driving, robotics, or adjacent fields
- Six Sigma Certification
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Adoption & Surrogacy Assistance Program
- Paid medical leave
- 30 day paid sabbatical upon 5 years of employment
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiative
Argo AI was founded in 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,700-person strong company with strategic partnerships with some of the world’s leading consumer brands. With global headquarters in Pittsburgh, we operate in eight cities across the U.S. and Germany in areas where self-driving technology can have the biggest impact on improving safety, traffic, and transportation equity.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.