Who we are:
Argo AI is a global self-driving products and services company on a mission to make the world’s streets and roadways safe, accessible, and useful for all. Our technology is built to enable commercial services for autonomous delivery and ridesharing in cities.
With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s top consumer brands, we’re working block by block, city by city to empower people and businesses to be more successful. We’re individuals driven by strong values to solve complex problems together. Come join us to reimagine the human journey.
Meet the team:
The Argo AI Software TPM team is highly dynamic and cross-functional. The team is responsible for planning and executing organizational level projects, as well as carrying out low level, highly technical efforts. In this role, you will help develop and optimize Machine Learning pipelines spanning multiple sensor modalities, tailored for a wide variety of onboard needs, including Perception and Prediction. You will work closely with engineering leads and a variety of stakeholders to deliver powerful tools that leverage Argo’s vast amount of vehicle data to achieve our goal of a naturalistic self-driving system. You will be responsible for setting up project plans with a focus on cross-functional efforts, as well as driving the execution of them. Your excellent leadership and communication skills paired with your technical background in Machine Learning will help you to set the right priorities, identify and close gaps in planning and execution, and challenge the engineering teams in a constructive manner.
What you’ll do:
- Engage with Engineering, Product leaders, and other TPM groups to streamline processes; simplify execution, manage objectives and key results (OKRs), and help the teams with execution
- Define projects, collect requirements, develop detailed implementation plans, maintain alignment, and monitor program status across multiple activities to reduce or remove dependencies
- Increase visibility and strengthen communication across the teams
- Maintain a strong technical understanding of the projects across the entire lifecycle
What you'll need to succeed:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or a related field
- Experience in complex technical project management
- Hands-on experience and strong background with modern project management processes and tools
- Strong problem-solving abilities - able to formulate solutions quickly
- Strong teamwork, communication, and presentation skills
- Effectiveness under extreme pressure - consistently delivering excellent results and high output rates in a fast-paced environment
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Adoption & Surrogacy Assistance Program
- Paid medical leave
- 30 day paid sabbatical upon 5 years of employment
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiative
Argo AI was founded in 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,700-person strong company with strategic partnerships with some of the world’s leading consumer brands. With global headquarters in Pittsburgh, we operate in eight cities across the U.S. and Germany in areas where self-driving technology can have the biggest impact on improving safety, traffic, and transportation equity.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.