Who we are:
Argo AI is a global self-driving products and services company on a mission to make the world’s streets and roadways safe, accessible, and useful for all. Our technology is built to enable commercial services for autonomous delivery and ridesharing in cities.
With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s top consumer brands, we’re working block by block, city by city to empower people and businesses to be more successful. We’re individuals driven by strong values to solve complex problems together. Come join us to reimagine the human journey.
Meet the team:
You will join a new team responsible for the growth and deployment of global video and audio collaboration systems. This role will be focused on maintaining and deploying solutions to provide advanced technology systems across the enterprise. You will have the opportunity to creatively design solutions and solve complex problems while supporting our video conference, audio, and video production systems.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the team responsible for our live weekly streaming broadcasts
- Assist the corporate communications team with shooting and editing video content
- Interface with internal and external entities to schedule and coordinate the use of our internal studio
- Operate video switching system
- Adjust cameras and lighting in preparation for events
- Build transitions and graphics for shows
- Validate / Edit / manage recordings
- Editing and post-production work on all show recordings.
- Maintain and Support our global fleet of collaboration systems
- Design and expand our audio visual systems
- Participate in office build projects with end to end support
- Work to deploy and maintain our global cable plants including our IDFs and MDFs
- Be a key contributor to the growth and success of our Zoom conferencing rooms
- Assist other teams in technical decision-making as it pertains to collaboration and in office experiences
What you'll need to succeed:
- 8+ years experience in audio / video solutions
- At least five years of video, film or television production in a broadcast, corporate or education setting, of which includes hands-on experience with video production equipment
- Experience with Live, multi-camera streaming video production
- Experience operating large-scale events such as company wide All Hands
- Advanced knowledge of video switching and production systems, Newtek Tricaster preferred
- Understanding of broadcast lighting fundamentals for video production
- Set-up, configuration, tuning of camera systems
- Have a strong background in the entire post-production process: editing, graphic design, animation, audio mixing, color grading, photo retouching, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects; familiarity with other Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Display an artistic and aesthetic sense of communicating ideas in visual form
- Work with Corporate Communications team to coordinate events
- Process-oriented problem solver who can execute tasks to completion on tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Proven communication skills, with well-developed verbal and written abilities
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, good judgment, maturity, and positive attitude
- Ability to perform in fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Experience with ethernet and fiber cabling
- Familiarity with video conferencing systems preferably Zoom and zoom room deployments
- Hands on tuning and mitigation of room audio quality
- High level of customer support
- Excellent documentation process
- Understanding of TCP/IP and fundamental network communications
- Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
Nice to haves:
- Degree in video production or related field
- Hands on experience with Contact center solutions
- Experience in deploying and troubleshooting VoIP telephony in an enterprise environment
- Ability and passion for learning new technology and tools
- Project management skills with experience working with 3rd party vendors
- Experience in a global, fast-growing startup environment is preferred
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Adoption & Surrogacy Assistance Program
- Paid medical leave
- 30 day paid sabbatical upon 5 years of employment
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,700-person strong company with strategic partnerships with some of the world’s leading consumer brands. With global headquarters in Pittsburgh, we operate in eight cities across the U.S. and Germany in areas where self-driving technology can have the biggest impact on improving safety, traffic, and transportation equity.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.
To ensure the health and well being of our teammates and partners, Argo is working toward a policy that requires those working on site to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The amount of on-site work required for each role will vary based on the essential functions of the position and designations made by team leaders. Whenever possible, we try to consider special circumstances and provide flexibility for some remote work.
This role is designated as one that requires frequent on-site work. Candidates should expect to come into the workplace 5 days per week. A COVID-19 vaccination is required to come on site. Argo will consider accommodations for disability and religious-based reasons or as otherwise required by applicable law.