Who we are:
Argo AI is a global self-driving products and services company on a mission to make the world’s streets and roadways safe, accessible, and useful for all. Our technology is built to enable commercial services for autonomous delivery and ridesharing in cities.
With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s top consumer brands, we’re working block by block, city by city to empower people and businesses to be more successful. We’re individuals driven by strong values to solve complex problems together. Come join us to reimagine the human journey.
Meet the team:
Candidates will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, collaborative, fast moving environment that harbors creativity and neurodiversity. This role is for the TechOps Level 2 team where the scope of this position includes, but is not limited to, device management, configuration, and deployment of enterprise level macOS laptops as well as iOS and iPadOS mobile devices.
What you’ll do:
- Desktop Management Systems - Building and managing Mac management infrastructure (Jamf Cloud) with associated tools.
- Application Packaging - Packaging custom and third-party applications for distribution via Jamf.
- Patch Management - Software and OS patch management using Jamf Cloud and MacOS functionality.
- Scripting - Endpoint management and task automation via scripting. Should be comfortable performing tasks from the command line.
- macOS and iPadOS setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware and thin imaging/zero-touch techniques.Responsible for user experience and onboarding issues
- iOS development management
- Administering device policy and configurations using Jamf Pro
- Support the engineering and user community via service desk tickets, walk up, email and chat
- Manage escalated tickets and issues
- Ensure that all requests are logged and escalation procedures are followed
- Manage user accounts (IAM), onboarding, offboarding
- Manage desktop/software assets
- Identify, investigate and research user questions and problems as well as isolate, resolve or escalate information systems problems
- Refine technical guidelines and document processes for areas
- Coordinate and execute special projects and system upgrades
- Brief customers and/or management on the status of the resolution efforts
- Take ownership of production related incidents including communications, escalations and follow-up for root cause analysis
- Work closely with other members of the department on corporate initiatives
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with department guidelines
What you'll need to succeed:
- Extensive experience with the deployment and management of Mac endpoints in an Enterprise environment.
- Proven strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with IdP to define and pursue career goals
- Familiarity with ITSM, JSM and Confluence
- 5+ years of IT desktop support experience for Ubuntu Linux, macOS
- 7+ years of overall IT support experience
- Strong familiarity with G-Suite, Zoom, Slack, and other collaboration platforms
- Experience with automated desktop deployments using modern configuration management systems
- Advanced understanding of Wired and Wireless Networking concepts, general troubleshooting steps and network tools
- Extensive knowledge of computer hardware
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and multi-task in an environment of changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate and coordinate across geographically distributed teams
- Proven resourcefulness, creativity and troubleshooting skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced support role
- Proficiency with CLI systems and applications
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and skills in a fast paced environment
- Ability to train others and delegate tasks
Nice to have (optional):
- JIRA, JAMF, Kandji, Addigy, Okta, Automox administration is desirable
- Familiarity with Ansible
- Familiarity with ITIL standards
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Adoption & Surrogacy Assistance Program
- Paid medical leave
- 30 day paid sabbatical upon 5 years of employment
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
To ensure the health and well being of our teammates and partners, Argo is working toward a policy that requires those working on site to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The amount of on-site work required for each role will vary based on the essential functions of the position and designations made by team leaders. Whenever possible, we try to consider special circumstances and provide flexibility for some remote work.
This role is designated as one that requires frequent on-site work. Candidates should expect to come into the workplace 5 days per week. A COVID-19 vaccination is required to come on site. Argo will consider accommodations for disability and religious-based reasons or as otherwise required by applicable law.
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.