Who we are:
Argo AI is a global self-driving products and services company on a mission to make the world’s streets and roadways safe, accessible, and useful for all. Our technology is built to enable commercial services for autonomous delivery and ridesharing in cities.
With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s top consumer brands, we’re working block by block, city by city to empower people and businesses to be more successful. We’re individuals driven by strong values to solve complex problems together. Come join us to reimagine the human journey.
Meet the team:
The Reporting team at Argo provides business intelligence insights and actionable data to a broad spectrum of the Argo organization. It is responsible for leadership and high level reporting and is a key stakeholder in building the intelligence insights for our partners and product team. The team is also heavily involved on operational reports as well as official regulatory reporting to the authorities.
The team drives the creation of re-usable data assets across Argo and oversees the quality and standards of LookML and DBT models. They promote data warehousing best practices and are the champions of data documentation and data consistency. They collaborate closely with the Analytics Platform and Data Science.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define data analysis and data set requirements
- Deliver meaningful metrics, reports, and data visualizations
- Apply statistical methods to support high-quality and meaningful data analyses
- Work with modern cloud, big data, and analytics technologies
- Engineer robust and extensible data pipelines
- Recommend improvements for data quality and process efficiency
- Own initiatives from inception to implementation
What you'll need to succeed:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or a related field
- Significant data analysis experience
- High proficiency with analyzing data with SQL, Python knowledge is an advantage
- Strong team player that can collaborate effectively with customers and other teams
- Experience working with Data Warehouses like Redshift, BigQuery, or Snowflake
- Experience working with Business Intelligence tools like Looker, Qlik, or Tableau
- Strong presentation and communication skills
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,700-person strong company with strategic partnerships with some of the world’s leading consumer brands. With global headquarters in Pittsburgh, we operate in eight cities across the U.S. and Germany in areas where self-driving technology can have the biggest impact on improving safety, traffic, and transportation equity.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.
To ensure the health and well being of our teammates and partners, Argo is working toward a policy that requires those working on site to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The amount of on-site work required for each role will vary based on the essential functions of the position and designations made by team leaders. Whenever possible, we try to consider special circumstances and provide flexibility for some remote work.
This role is designated as one that requires frequent on-site work. Candidates should expect to come into the workplace 5 days per week. A COVID-19 vaccination is required to come on site. Argo will consider accommodations for disability and religious-based reasons or as otherwise required by applicable law.