Company: Argo AI GmbH
Who we are:
Argo AI is a global self-driving products and services company on a mission to make the world’s streets and roadways safe, accessible, and useful for all. Our technology is built to enable commercial services for autonomous delivery and ridesharing in cities.
With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s top consumer brands, we’re working block by block, city by city to empower people and businesses to be more successful. We’re individuals driven by strong values to solve complex problems together. Come join us to reimagine the human journey.
Meet the team:
The Onboard Platforms team deals with the primary processors on Argo’s autonomous vehicle platform and their immediate system neighbors. Our work ranges from system boot to OS configuration to hardware/software interfaces for the company’s higher level software.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the Product Security Team to understand & influence designs and security architectures
- Develop software-level designs in coordination with the Product Security team to integrate security features into our onboard platforms
- Implement security features including enabling applications to seamlessly interact with HSMs and key material as well as HW-dependent security features such as Secure Boot & Debug
- Linux OS hardening
- Integrate and develop production-ready solutions for security features that can be integrated into our security ecosystem and product
- Develop and execute software-level testing procedures to ensure features are implemented correctly
What you'll need to succeed:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or a related field
- Significant experience developing and testing complex embedded systems in robotics, transportation, aerospace, datacom/telecom, or similar industries (5+ years)
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Experience with Linux development environments
- Familiarity with Linux device drivers and lower level comms interfaces (CAN, SPI, I2C, general GPIO use)
- Experience with hardware security modules (HSM) and security object management
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience with Intel architecture security hardware (Innovation Engine)
- PKI development experience
- Familiarity with deployment or provisioning of security objects in manufacturing environments.
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation packages
- 30 vacation days
- Subsidized daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Professional development reimbursement
- Global Employee assistance program (Offerings include: work-life balance support, mindfulness programs, life coaching, new parent coaching, and more!)
- Local and global discount programs
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,700-person strong company with strategic partnerships with some of the world’s leading consumer brands. With global headquarters in Pittsburgh, we operate in eight cities across the U.S. and Germany in areas where self-driving technology can have the biggest impact on improving safety, traffic, and transportation equity.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.