Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
Our Finance team is nimble, collaborative, and understands the importance and value of being a true team player. We are seeking an action and detail oriented, data driven leader with strong business partnering and management skills to guide our finance team to be best in class business partners. Reporting to the VP of Finance, you will partner with executive and senior leadership throughout the company as well as our investors, defining and reporting key business metrics, financial results, and analysis to ensure effective utilization of our resources.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee financial reporting, financial modeling, and forecast/budgeting processes with clear communication of trends and results to leadership and individual budget owners
- Provide finance support for various Argo teams across the globe spanning product development, operations, BD, and G&A
- Oversee the development of Argo’s long term business plans that support the company’s strategic vision as well as the company’s long-term mission and financial future
- Lead the buildout of a business intelligence team, leveraging data analytics to help drive real-time insights, improve data availability and visualizations, and ultimately provide business teams with more tailored and nuanced info upon which to drive business decisions
- Monitor and analyze financial results, business metrics, and KPIs by evaluating the performance and adherence against company targets, identifying the nature of variances and reporting insightful and actionable data to senior leadership
- Mentor and develop new and existing team members to scale our team as we continue to grow
What you'll need to succeed:
- 10+ years of strategic finance, operational finance, FP&A, or investment banking experience at a high-growth tech company; 5+ years of team management experience; building and developing a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to effectively build and manage relationships with cross-functional colleagues, senior leaders, and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to earn the trust of senior leaders, and using data to influence their thinking on key strategic decisions
- Embrace ambiguity and manage change across multiple stakeholders / team members
- Comfortable both rolling up sleeves to dive into the details as well as understanding and communicating the big picture
- Ability to execute in a high-performance, professional environment while managing multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Adoption & Surrogacy Assistance Program
- Paid medical leave
- 30 day paid sabbatical upon 5 years of employment
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,700-person strong company with strategic partnerships with some of the world’s leading consumer brands. With global headquarters in Pittsburgh, we operate in eight cities across the U.S. and Germany in areas where self-driving technology can have the biggest impact on improving safety, traffic, and transportation equity.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.
To ensure the health and well being of our teammates and partners, Argo is working toward a policy that requires those working on site to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The amount of on-site work required for each role will vary based on the essential functions of the position and designations made by team leaders. Whenever possible, we try to consider special circumstances and provide flexibility for some remote work.