Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
Machine Learning continues to be a critical differentiator among autonomous vehicle platforms. The mission of the Machine Learning Infrastructure team is to make Argo the best place for machine learning by building powerful tools and leveraging Argo’s vast amounts of vehicle data.
What you’ll do:
- Build and maintain browser and frontend servers that empower machine learning engineers and scientists across the organization.
- Work with research scientists across the company and learn about every step in autonomous vehicle machine learning, from detection through prediction and planning
- Build visualizations using jupyter and web frameworks to provide insights from data and models
What you'll need to succeed:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or a related field
- At least four years of experience building and deploying web frontends.
- Proficiency in ReactJS and NodeJS
- Proficiency in SQL Databases
- Understanding of algorithms and data structures
Nice to haves:
- Experience with D3 or another web visualization toolkit
- Experience with Flask or Django
- Experience with jupyter notebooks
- A Master's Degree in computer science or a related field
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.