Who we are:
Argo AI is a global self-driving products and services company on a mission to make the world’s streets and roadways safe, accessible, and useful for all. Our technology is built to enable commercial services for autonomous delivery and ridesharing in cities.
With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s top consumer brands, we’re working block by block, city by city to empower people and businesses to be more successful. We’re individuals driven by strong values to solve complex problems together. Come join us to reimagine the human journey.
Meet the team:
Machine Learning continues to be a critical differentiator among autonomous vehicle platforms. The mission of the Machine Learning Infrastructure team is to make Argo the best place for machine learning by building powerful tools and leveraging Argo’s vast amounts of vehicle data.
What you’ll do:
- Build backend infrastructure and web services in python to manage datasets and models
- Train and deploy unsupervised learning models to generate insights from Argo’s data
- Work with research scientists across the company and learn about every step in autonomous vehicle machine learning, from detection through prediction and planning
- Build visualizations using jupyter and web frameworks to provide insights from data and models
What you'll need to succeed:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or a related field
- Experience with machine learning toolkits (tensorflow, pytorch, scikit, scipy)
- At least four years of experience building and deploying machine learning models and/or services
- Proficiency in python
Nice to haves:
- A Master's Degree in computer science or a related field
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Adoption & Surrogacy Assistance Program
- Paid medical leave
- 30 day paid sabbatical upon 5 years of employment
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,700-person strong company with strategic partnerships with some of the world’s leading consumer brands. With global headquarters in Pittsburgh, we operate in eight cities across the U.S. and Germany in areas where self-driving technology can have the biggest impact on improving safety, traffic, and transportation equity.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.