Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
You will join a high energy team responsible for the growth and deployment of a global infrastructure to support the corporate and production systems. This role will be focused on leveraging new technologies and systems to meet the growing adaptation of processes focused on automation and orchestration within the corporate Information Technologies environment. You will leverage your experience with compute and storage systems as well as Saas based tools in systems infrastructure deployment and management.
What you’ll do:
- Support a rapidly expanding infrastructure
- Experience working on a team of strong technical people with responsibility for the operation of mission-critical systems and services
- Deliver complex projects, including coordinating and driving issues to resolution autonomously utilizing excellent technical troubleshooting skills
- Work cross-functionally with highly technical software, hardware, and network engineering teams, understand their goals, and deploy tools and visualizations to get the right data in the hands of teams to make decisions
What you'll need to succeed:
- 7+ years supporting enterprise level systems infrastructure.
- Experience with system engineering in an enterprise-level, highly integrated, complex IT environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with teams across the organization, including Engineering, Program Management, Operations, and Senior Leadership.
- Experience configuring server automation and configuration management tools (ex. Ansible, Terraform).
- Experience with container technology (Docker, Kubernetes).
- High-Performance Computing (HPC) experience with Cisco UCS, etc.
- Familiarity with LDAP, NFS, Fiber Channel connected storage (Pure & VAST), and networking concepts.
- Knowledgeable of DNS and identity management (EIP, Okta, OpenLDAP).
- Experience with backup and recovery (Veeam).
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix systems design, development, maintenance techniques, and processes.
- Self directed - effective prioritization and time management.
- Ability to work in a fast paced high output environment with changing priorities and multiple projects.
- Experience with root cause analysis and error correction.
- Excellent documentation skills required.
- A willingness and ability to learn and internalize new technologies.
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Adoption & Surrogacy Assistance Program
- Paid medical leave
- 30 day paid sabbatical upon 5 years of employment
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.